We Won!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It shouldn't have come down to that missed extra point. This team was dominating the Falcons on both sides of the ball, until the D decided to check out and KK decided to not push the ball down the field.

I'm happy for the win. I'd just love to see them close it out as both games could have been blowouts if the D doesn't give it away both times.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It shouldn't have come down to that missed extra point. This team was dominating the Falcons on both sides of the ball, until the D decided to check out and KK decided to not push the ball down the field.

I'm happy for the win. I'd just love to see them close it out as both games could have been blowouts if the D doesn't give it away both times.
My 2 cents, Everything is pre planned by this Cardinals. By that I mean, what defense to run with two touchdown lead, and what offensive plays to call etc. It is both required to be manage a rookie QB and a team still trying to master a scheme and what traditional coaches like Mike Tomlin does (Tomlin waited for the clock to runout today once the lead was 21-0.)

With better defensive players on field it will start to come together.

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well had 102 yards rushing on like 29 carries - county 11 by KM, 17 point lead then it was just enough to keep the pass game working enough - for 5he falcons to miss a extra point and lose the game.

Damn it we can do better,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson