Glad we have Murray and not Rosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Stevie Wonder can also see who was put in a better situation to succeed also.
But obviously your hate for the kid sticks out more each week & especially when he’s playing his best ball for 2 straight weeks.

He’s not a Cardinal anymore & I'm happy for our team & us having Murray as our QB.

It’s time to move on imo from the subject from everyone on this board starting now.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
But obviously your hate for the kid sticks out more each week & especially when he’s playing his best ball for 2 straight weeks.

He’s not a Cardinal anymore & I'm happy for our team & us having Murray as our QB.

It’s time to move on imo from the subject from everyone on this board starting now.

I don't hate any Cards player.So stuff your bluster and BS .

Reaction score
Murray > Rosen end of debate.

Murray is better and our team will have a better future due to having him.

Plus we got Isabella who we should be passing to when wide open also

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Show me a NFL QB who doesn't have a bad game at times.Playing on a team that makes the Cards look talented is
Hardly a good situation to be in .The Rosen bashing is sad and pathetic .
Funny you don't make the same excuses for Murray and he IS wining on THIS team.

But you never give Murray any credit for the wins and the progression he is making. Breaking NFL records and it's still not good enough. He broke yet another NFL record today and not a peep from you.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't hate any Cards player.So stuff your bluster and BS .
Ok get on board & move on. That’s the only to prove you don’t hate the QB

Your other post he is here & it is what it is, says otherwise.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray is the real deal and has shown it so far! Rosen has opportunities to show something and has showed very little, back up at best seems to be his future. The Cards made the right choice to let Kingsbury have the guy he wanted to run his offense, and it’s still early but clearly it’s working better than any QB since Palmer/ Warner! If your a Cards fan you should be all in on Murray period!

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

Ok get on board & move on. That’s the only to prove you don’t hate the QB[/QUOTE
I remain skeptical and need to see more before I buy into KM,/KK.I don't need to prove anything to you.After over 50 years of being a fan needing the approval of anyone on this board is laughable.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lets put the Murray vs Rosen comparisons to bed. It's over. Dig a grave and put all those threads, posts, comments, PMs in it.

Murray is the better player showing great potential. If Murray can progress the way he is trending boy-o-boy

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fair chance or no, the odds of him ever becoming a useful player are almost nil.

Dolphins will draft a QB and almost certainly waive him. He's going to probably be looking at a camp invite next summer and a non-existent string.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does any of this matter? No one is required to like Murray.

Today was a great day for Murray. Next week he might suck. Why fight over it?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cmon man why's it always gotta be about Rosen? The kid did us no wrong. Can't we enjoy what we're doing without continually crapping on the guy?

I really like Rosen and hope he succeeds in this league! He just had a bad game today and he had the opportunity to shine against a bad team.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have the ability to trash it but the topic isn't against the rules. Hopefully people keep it non personal.
This was a good win for us & I see no reason for kicking dirt on Rosen still, let it go, enjoy our win. Anyone with a lick of sense knows we're better off with Murray but no need to bring up Rosen anymore, we have our QB & JR is a Dolphin now.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I would have liked Bosa - but needed Murray after bad coach pick in Wilkes. Rosen has not proved his worth for what we gave up for him, but that’s not on him - he might do better on a not horrible team, may never get a chance to find that out. If Murray stays healthy he defeats my fears, so far so good - would have liked to have Bosa, would have liked to have Bosa - would have liked to have Bosa hehe

But am happy with Murray

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
When threads like this get started it emboldens people to pick sides instead of just enjoying the game. This is the best the team has looked all year(offensively). Rosen was nothing but a stand up dude everyone here should be wishing him success since it in no way effects the cardinals. Wishing him out of the league just makes you look like a jackass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't wait for next weeks "Glad we have Murray instead of Rosen" thread. Perhaps we will break new ground in the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.