Glad we have Murray and not Rosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watching Murray, you can see he has more talent and enjoys playing the game compared to Rosen. So happy the Cardinals traded Josh to Miami because I see Rosen's career heading on the same path that Leinart's football career went.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
DUDE
Only a idiot thinks Rosen got a fair chance.

I agree, he isn't getting a fair chance at all. He has been on 2 crap teams, but I watched him play today and he wasn't good. He had time in the pocket, had time to throw, but ended up giving up 2 pics and then was pulled from the game.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Did you watch him today? He had alot of time and yet still threw 2 INTs.

Rosen didn't play well today. Not saying he is a horrible QB. He just didn't look good against Washington.
Show me a NFL QB who doesn't have a bad game at times.Playing on a team that makes the Cards look talented is
Hardly a good situation to be in .The Rosen bashing is sad and pathetic .

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Show me a NFL QB who doesn't have a bad game at times.Playing on a team that makes the Cards look talented is
Hardly a good situation to be in .The Rosen bashing is sad and pathetic .

I agree. I am rooting for Rosen and hope he becomes a starter to reckon with and not a journey man backup. Just didn't have a good game today and it was on him and not the players around him.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
I think Rosen will beat to a pulp over the next two years. This year or next Miami will draft their new star QB and Rosen will end up a journeyman backup at best.

Dude was a reach tradeup because Kiem failed to trade up for Mahomes the previous year.

He needs an elite line to prosper. Probably will develop PTSD from the sacks and turn into check down king like Kolb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave