Falcons at Cardinals gameday thread 10-13-19

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim on Isabella, his development and why no D.K (without actually saying it)
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm still debating whether to start both DJ and Edmonds in my fantasy team since they are playing more together. I'm debating Edmonds vs Robert Woods or Marvin Jones. right now I have Chase on the bench.

My concern with DJ is he's never had this back problem before and he will get hit a few times and then have to go to the bench. As a Card fan I would feel fairly good about Edmonds in this one game, as a Fantasy Football fan I'm thinking it's unlikely DJ gets his normal chances.

Russ, if you are in a position even debating starting DJ and Chase together I don't think it matters who you start. :(

Is there no one on your bench better than Chase? Of course it always happens that the one week you don't start them they will blow up, then when you start them the following weeks lay eggs. So you never know. I always stay away from Cards in FF because it is usually boom or bust.

Seems like a lot of unknowns going into this game and I get the idea of hedging by starting both but that makes more sense if it were RBs on a team who consistently put up very high numbers.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ, if you are in a position even debating starting DJ and Chase together I don't think it matters who you start. :(

Is there no one on your bench better than Chase? Of course it always happens that the one week you don't start them they will blow up, then when you start them the following weeks lay eggs. So you never know. I always stay away from Cards in FF because it is usually boom or bust.

Seems like a lot of unknowns going into this game and I get the idea of hedging by starting both but that makes more sense if it were RBs on a team who consistently put up very high numbers.

Dj has been great this year in FF. But today it's a debate as to how long he could play. The Falcons defense has been bad so it actually makes sense to start a Cards RB against them.

For now I'm only starting DJ. Jones has been disappointing for Detroit and Woods is going against a fierce 49er pass rush where his QB folds under pressure.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
The Jets are trying to possibly move Leonard Williams the DL and the claim is they're getting offers of 3rd and 5th round picks.

not sure what Williams' NFL story is, but if you are Keim.......

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Weinfuss ESPN Staff Writer

Cardinals inactives: WR Christian Kirk, S Charles Washington, LB Dennis Gardes, LB Zeke Turner, OL Lamont Gaillard, OL Brett Toth and DL Zach Allen.

You must be registered for see images attach

12m

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not having kirk will hurt... come on isabella...

Hope the def atleast plays competitive doesn't give up 40 plus lol

Hoping for a good gm by murray

Nervous as usual go cards!!!!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards giving up some big plays.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members