OT: MNF

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am worn out from the many excuses trotted out by the KPG (Kyler protectors group),always deflecting blame away from KM.He is a work in progress and has a long way to go.:thud:

And already a top half qb.

A lot of yall need to stop trying to nitpick and enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
And already a top half qb.

A lot of yall need to **** and enjoy the ride.

Some are not as easily impressed as others.4 TD passes and 1 win in 5 games just doesn't impress like it used to.A loss is still a loss no matter how you try and spin it.Some of us have been fans of the team for over 50 years so some new fan telling some of us to be quiet is plain BS.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some are not as easily impressed as others.4 TD passes and 1 win in 5 games just doesn't impress like it used to.A loss is still a loss no matter how you try and spin it.Some of us have been fans of the team for over 50 years so some new fan telling some of us to be quiet is plain BS.

we have zero INTs and given up 12 passing tds. our defense has lost us games. Kyler has the most completions in his first 5 games than anyone in the history of the NFL. he Owns 5 NFL records for his first 5 games. and I can say something been a fan for 43 years

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am worn out from the many excuses trotted out by the KPG (Kyler protectors group),always deflecting blame away from KM.He is a work in progress and has a long way to go.:thud:
Kinda like you deflecting being worn out on them... ;)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

So you think the reason he only has one win is because of his play? So no blame goes to the horrible defense so far, just KM? Hmmm, ok.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
So you think the reason he only has one win is because of his play? So no blame goes to the horrible defense so far, just KM? Hmmm, ok.

He is part of the reason.Its a team game but he is supposed to be the difference maker and so far he has flashed at times and other times he looked like a lost rookie QB.Acting like he hasn`t been a factor in some losses is plain wrong.When has he played a consistent solid 4 quarters of football? Being 2nd in the entire NFL in throwing bad passes and 21 sacks don`t matter?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is part of the reason.Its a team game but he is supposed to be the difference maker and so far he has flashed at times and other times he looked like a lost rookie QB.Acting like he hasn`t been a factor in some losses is plain wrong.When has he played a consistent solid 4 quarters of football? Being 2nd in the entire NFL in throwing bad passes and 21 sacks don`t matter?

Have you recently hit your head? You should see a doctor.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Then an eye doctor for sure.

My eyes are fine.Try taking off your rose colored glasses.I didn`t say he was terrible.I said he is a work in progress and has yet to play a consistent solid 4 Quarter game.Try a dose of reality instead of fantasyland .

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Real talk. When the Niners are good. I think I might just hate them more than the damn Seahawks. Watching that game the other night took me back to the days of Willis, Gore, Davis. Bowman, etc. Jeez I couldn't stand that team!!

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Real talk. When the Niners are good. I think I might just hate them more than the damn Seahawks. Watching that game the other night took me back to the days of Willis, Gore, Davis. Bowman, etc. Jeez I couldn't stand that team!!

I still hate Seattle more. :lmao:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
you guys have more excuses for KM than a busload of teenage girls.:lol:
I really don't mind being lumped in with that group..but to say that other pro Murray guys are stating that he is a finished product and doesn't need work is strange. We get an off handed comment every now and then from some...but the majority understand it's all a process and he will get better with time as the game slows for him. Jmo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave