Had a great time at the game in Cincinnati.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've heard negative things about Bengals fans in the past but they were awesome to me & my friend yesterday. Had a parking pass that I bought with 2 tickets for the game, got lot #1 right beside the stadium & those people really throw down & party. We walked through all the lots tailgating & taking pictures of hippy vans painted with the Bengals logo & plush tigers on top, lots of cool vehicles, very impressed. Those people really party & were so nice. We met Cardinals fans tailgating in all areas we visited, they were everywhere, including our section, however it was behind the Cardinals bench lol. Maybe the fans were nice because after all, we are the Cardinals & they think not much about us? Pretty sure the same treatment would be different for the Steelers lol. Cool atmosphere for me though, i will definitely go back, it's right on the Ohio River which is awesome also.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I've heard negative things about Bengals fans in the past but they were awesome to me & my friend yesterday. Had a parking pass that I bought with 2 tickets for the game, got lot #1 right beside the stadium & those people really throw down & party. We walked through all the lots tailgating & taking pictures of hippy vans painted with the Bengals logo & plush tigers on top, lots of cool vehicles, very impressed. Those people really party & were so nice. We met Cardinals fans tailgating in all areas we visited, they were everywhere, including our section, however it was behind the Cardinals bench lol. Maybe the fans were nice because after all, we are the Cardinals & they think not much about us? Pretty sure the same treatment would be different for the Steelers lol. Cool atmosphere for me though, i will definitely go back, it's right on the Ohio River which is awesome also.

Awesome man. Thanks for representing the Big Red. Glad they got the W for Mr. Bidwill, and for you too.

Reaction score

Post up some pics if you get a chance please. ;)

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The last one is my GF & I last weekend at Matt's big breakfast in Phoenix on Monday after the Carson Palmer ROH game, just before heading to the airport to come home.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Had a great time also. Before game met an Old School Cards fan and his wife from Jefferson City MO wearing a Jim Hart jersey. He has been following the Cards since the 60's

You must be registered for see images attach

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
That's damn good.

Tickets on StubHub & Seat Geek were dirt cheap on Sun morning...lowers on the 20-yd line for $30 ea. I bought our tix on Sat nite for less than $100 for a pair, but I kinda wish I waited until Sun am. But oh well! :shrug:

It was great to see a win tho, for sure!

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Tickets on StubHub & Seat Geek were dirt cheap on Sun morning...lowers on the 20-yd line for $30 ea. I bought our tix on Sat nite for less than $100 for a pair, but I kinda wish I waited until Sun am. But oh well! :shrug:

It was great to see a win tho, for sure!

I bought mine the Thursday before the game Halfway up behind an endzone for $40 including fees. Reminded me of Jacksonville a few years ago when I sat 4 rows up from the field behind and endzone and paid $15 for the ticket including fees.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bought mine the Thursday before the game Halfway up behind an endzone for $40 including fees. Reminded me of Jacksonville a few years ago when I sat 4 rows up from the field behind and endzone and paid $15 for the ticket including fees.
Got mine from a season ticket holder about a month ago, too good to pass up & I'd pay $230 again for those seats & another win if I could lol?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA