OT: MNF

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosa is balling tonight...but you can see he has an extra gear this game because of Mayfield being on the field. Lol. If he stays consistent and injury free he will be a stud as predicted

It's partly that and partly he's getting healthier every week. This is only his 3rd game, they had a bye last week. He's rounding into good shape, first time all year he hasn't been listed on the injury list with the ankle.

And yes Cleveland's OL is not good

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Baker Mayfield isn’t close to meeting the preseason hype. Dude is playing at a pedestrian average this season

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mayfields biggest issue throughout his career is going to be inability to scramble out of situations... He has minimal lateral quickness and slow feet imo

TJ

Reaction score
The other three teams in the NFCW are way ahead of Arizona. Shout out to Keim for falling way behind of everyone. New FO philosophy is needed

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What makes this so sad is that I can't get upset about him not including Andy Isabella.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cleveland's OL is bad, the opener they got to where they were debating which TE would move to the OL if they lost another OL to injury.

That said Bosa tonight officially 2 sacks, he actually had 3 they didn't see Bakers' knee go down at the end of the half. He has a recovered fumble, a forced fumble that Cleveland got back, and he caused the first INT Mayfield threw.

Not bad for a rookie in his 3rd NFL game and first at close to 100%.

that was my fear with him, if we don't draft him we're going to have to block him twice a year for 10 years.

But he's going to have to chase Kyler around too.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The front 4 of the Niners is devastating...
Its really too bad the Jets didn't trade up for the #1 pick.

Still get Kyler at 3, Bosa stays out of the division. Not sure the 49ers would have taken Williams because he's too similar to what they already have.

Oh well

OP
OP
H

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Baker: 8 of 22 for 100 yards, 2 INT, 13.4 passer rating. That's Johnny Manziel with a bottle of Colt 45 on work day numbers!!!

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What makes this so sad is that I can't get upset about him not including Andy Isabella.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
A better question is would you rather have Rosen/Bosa or Murray/Chase Young

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A better question is would you rather have Rosen/Bosa or Murray/Chase Young

Seems unlikely we'll get him. Too many teams ahead of us right now.But yeah I would take Kyler and Young over Rosen and Bosa.

Bosa is a more polished player, Young a better athlete.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just thinking that we have to play them twice is making me want to cry:eek:
I think with a little magic from Kyler and some ability for the d to get after Jimmy G we could, 'could' make it a game. But if the line get gashed like the browns d line then yeah.. it will be painful

TJ

Reaction score
Just thinking that we have to play them twice is making me want to cry:eek:

All the more reason to fire Keim. Do you trust him to make the necessary personnel moves to catch up with the other three teams in the division? I don’t.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosa looked real good tonight, but if Murray pans out he will impact games a lot more than Bosa will even if he is great at what he does.

Great QB's are the most important position on the team so if Kyler becomes a great QB I agree. Bosa will be a very good to great pass rusher IMO but in the end you hire a coach you let him get the guys he wants. I would have kept Josh and picked Bosa but I have no problem at all with letting Kliff choose his QBOF. I just wish we'd handled the trade part better so we got more back for Josh.

But that's water under the bridge now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose