OT: MNF

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
he was sacked at the end. wonder if they change that on his stats. Boss does look amazing

OP
OP
H

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kitchens going be looking for work In Tampa with BA very soon.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Bosa with 4 qb hits already...dude is destroying their line.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Why do other teams look sooo much better on the Oline/Dline than us? The physicality is jarring.

Dee Ford - 1st round 23rd pick
Nick Bosa - 1st round 2nd pick
Deforest Buckner - 1st round 7th pick
Arik Armstread - 1st round 17th pick

Soloman Thomas is another 1st pick,(3rd overall) but he’s considered a bust. Still not bad as a backup.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
:(Wow! Niners are extremely legit. They will run ALL OVER US. It will not be pretty what they do to us

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wait.......

Not busting on all your first round picks makes you better?? This is all new information!! Keim!! Get in here.

Hating that the 49ers are looking like a real team again. The bandwagon fans are back out at the House of Jeans acting like they've been there all along.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Steve Wilks comments tomorrow:

we had issues with guys not in their right gaps, all of that is correctable. we will get that corrected

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Wait.......

Not busting on all your first round picks makes you better?? This is all new information!! Keim!! Get in here.

Hating that the 49ers are looking like a real team again. The bandwagon fans are back out at the House of Jeans acting like they've been there all along.
Their GM was fired 2 years ago for being terrible....

Might wanna look at their entire drafts the past years

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would have taken Bosa but I am happy we took Kyler I do like him. I just wish we'd leveraged the situation better but maybe Keim tried and realized the market for Josh was soft.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I keep telling myself that, but Nick Bosa looks unstoppable tonight. Hopefully the injury issue will slow him down

I follow the Browns almost as closely as the Cardinals. The Browns OL is actually WORSE than ours. Yes, Bosa is a monster. But, it’s not like he’s done this every week. He had extra motivation due to the Mayfield flag incident, and the Browns OL is just pathetic beyond words.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bosa is balling tonight...but you can see he has an extra gear this game because of Mayfield being on the field. Lol. If he stays consistent and injury free he will be a stud as predicted

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose