Cardinals at Bengals gameday thread 10-6-19

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KM first winning 4th qrt drive his second to win or tie one.

This game shouldn't never even have gone this far, our D really has to show up in the next weeks, because with a 23-9 lead 7 minutes before the end you sholdn't need a game winning drive in under 2 minutes.
He really did put this team on his back today.. he probably missed some reads here or there..but he had some drops as well. Overall.. he stayed pretty cool back there for most of the game. I'll take it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad for the win but I also thought again Kliff showed his lack of experience. After the prevent gives them a quick TD we somehow get a delay of game. On the prior drive for our TD there's a play a screen that we threw away, we snapped the ball with over 20 seconds on the play clock, we were in hurry up with a 7 point lead and the ball?

But I loved the play call on the Murray run I was yelling why go empty backfield unless it's a QB run, and it was.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They fought hard and played well this game. A lot of those penalties were crap.
Good runs, good completions throughout. Offense was very good, defense looked lost on the first and the last drives the Bengals had, but were very effective otherwise. Congrats on laying the cornerstone for the future to come, today.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we need to have a coach standing next to Kliff to be the don't get cute coach. things are rolling his tendency is ok trick play, we need a coach to tell him hey we got this rolling don't get cute.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Glad for the win but I also thought again Kliff showed his lack of experience. After the prevent gives them a quick TD we somehow get a delay of game. On the prior drive for our TD there's a play a screen that we threw away, we snapped the ball with over 20 seconds on the play clock, we were in hurry up with a 7 point lead and the ball?

But I loved the play call on the Murray run I was yelling why go empty backfield unless it's a QB run, and it was.

Surprised they didn’t review the DJ bobble/catch. It looked like a catch based on common sense but you never know how they rule a catch today.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What's sad is that we brought him in to offset KK's lack of NFL experience. Let's hope that PP21's return helps this D out.
Joseph seems clueless how to improve, from game to game we get worse on D.

On the other hand in the first 3 QRT they played okay to well but 7 minutes blew that off.. really bad D played in a crucial time. if one of our Players steps up, we can win it easily.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Exactly, Brees plays in the shotgun like 90 percent of the time and back deep as well and yet no one calls him short.
To be fair. These things were quite a concern early in their careers. They have to prove it first. I get it. Russell Wilson was no different.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
Putrid game all around but we finally got the win so I'm happy. This might end up being our only win this year so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. lol