Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki

·
1h

WR Pharoh Cooper has brief stint with the Bengals, he mentioned they're running the same exact offense as the Rams, but without the same personnel. Zac Taylor experience calling plays was at U-Cincinnati (2016) OC & QB's coach, severed as the Rams QB coach last year. #AZvsCIN

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Kyle Odegard
@Kyle_Odegard

·
13m

DC Vance Joseph on rookie safety Jalen Thompson, who is in the mix to play after the release of D.J. Swearinger: "He’s the closest we have to Budda. They are very similar as far as play style and tackling, having the skills to cover the slot and most tight ends.

Most hilarious quote of the week.

Budda Baker cover tight ends? Budda Baker can't cover my grandmother, and she passed away back in 2012.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game will tell us if we can win some games or not. If we want to learn and start winning this is the game.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Strangely enough, for as long as i remember, probably 40-50 years, it's been the AWAY team that determines which network covers Sunday day games.

...dave

That's correct, but sometimes due to some weird scheduling quirks with the afternoon games, you get an NFC vs NFC game on CBS or an AFC vs AFC game on FOX.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This game will tell us if we can win some games or not. If we want to learn and start winning this is the game.

Agree that we have to continue to improve, but losing an east coast 10 am game is not going to doom us to a winless season. We've struggled to win east coast games even when we were a playoff team. I think we'll be competitive on Sunday, but my optimism for the future is not riding on this one east coast game. What Bengals team shows up? The one that almost won in Seattle & Buffalo, or the one that got smoked by SF & Pittsburgh? If it's the former, this will be a tough game to win. If it's the latter, we'll be competitive.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just rewatched the Steeler/Bengal game. In the first half, Dalton had time, and the Bengals had success moving the ball both on the ground & in the air. Mixon is pretty good & can hurt us if the Bengals start running downhill against our weak front 7. Once the Steeler front 7 completely took over this game, Dalton had no shot & was sacked 8 times. When he wasn't sacked, he was forced to throw before he wanted & the Bengals offense had absolutely no rhythm whatsoever. Can the Cardinals create the same pressure as the Steelers did? Probably NOT. Our D won't embarrass the Dalton like the Steelers did, so let's hope we can put some points on the board.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Cardinals at Bengals

DE Zach Allen (neck), LB Dennis Gardeck (ankle), WR Christian Kirk (ankle), S Charles Washington (shoulder) and OL Jordan Mills (knee) are out for the Cardinals. WR Damiere Byrd (hamstring), P Andy Lee (right hip), OL Justin Pugh (shoulder), CB Tramaine Brock (back), LB Ezekiel Turner (hand, hamstring) and LB Terrell Suggs (back) are listed as questionable.

WR A.J. Green (ankle), T Cordy Glenn (concussion) and DE Kerry Wynn (concussion) will not play for the Bengals.

Man, we a little banged up.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I just rewatched the Steeler/Bengal game. In the first half, Dalton had time, and the Bengals had success moving the ball both on the ground & in the air. Mixon is pretty good & can hurt us if the Bengals start running downhill against our weak front 7. Once the Steeler front 7 completely took over this game, Dalton had no shot & was sacked 8 times. When he wasn't sacked, he was forced to throw before he wanted & the Bengals offense had absolutely no rhythm whatsoever. Can the Cardinals create the same pressure as the Steelers did? Probably NOT. Our D won't embarrass the Dalton like the Steelers did, so let's hope we can put some points on the board.

Love how you're managing expectations PA. We really need that on this board. Everybody needs to stay patient, and give things time to sort themselves out.

Still, I'm looking forward to/hoping for, at some point in the next several games, K1 and K2 putting together a complete, four-quarter performance on offense. You know, like a 31 or 38 point outburst. An appetizer to keep us happy until the main course arrives (so to speak). :)

And it's possible tomorrow might be it, mainly because our run game has a chance to get on track against a below-average CIN front seven. I think if you give K2 some real flexibility in his playing calling, and back K1 with an effective running attack, they'll be able to carve up the CIN defense pretty well. But we'll see.

I'll go Cards 31-28 over the Stripped Kitties.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At Cincinnati brings back bad memories. Specifically giving up 21 points in the fourth quarter to turn victory into defeat.

Psychologically, this is a big game for both teams. This is the game you should win. Lose this one and you're at a hopeless nadir.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They only left tonight??

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Mike Jurecki (@mikejurecki)
10/3/19, 10:33 AM
#K2 On WR Pharoh Cooper’s involvement in the return game:

#K2 “He will be involved. He’s a guy that was right there on the cusp (of making the roster). We like what he did. I think he’s a really good fit for our system, what we do offensively and special teams-wise." #AZvsCIN

I just can’t believe that Andy Isabella is not a contributor

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

They only left tonight??
Arriving at the stadium directly for game?

Plane parked at stadium next to cars to arrive home as soon as game is done?

WTH is going on?

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Arriving at the stadium directly for game?

Plane parked at stadium next to cars to arrive home as soon as game is done?

WTH is going on?

Sent from my 6060S using Tapatalk

And a social media break or two. Lack of discipline starts at the top (Keim)