Rams vs Seahawks

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Reminder that Kliff and Keim thought that Andy Isabella was a better WR than DK Metcalf

Dude it hurts, I wanted Metcalf bad, what a whiff by Keim. Its also terrible he’s in our division so he can kill us for a decade . I’m sure he’s well aware we passed on him for Invisabella.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Yeah it’s way too early to think Metcalf is the second coming of Jerry Rice & Andy is nothing more than Clyde Duncan lol

No one is saying that, but it doesn’t look good. Everyone wants AI to prove us wrong .

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really wanted Cooper Kupp when he came out. You could just tell this dude was going to be a productive, gritty receiver.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No one is saying that, but it doesn’t look good. Everyone wants AI to prove us wrong .
Doesn’t look good Based off what 4 games & possibly year 1? If I remember correctly many within the Niners franchise several games into Rices rookie year thought he was a possible bust & overmatched because he was dropping so many passes & struggling. Watch a football life & it’s in that show.

Again, it’s early & just because he hasn’t seen the field much says very little at this point. I think the kid will be a really good WR once he gets some PT under his belt.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/walkthrough/2006/too-deep-zone-jerry-rice-rookie-bust

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Hahaha... I do believe there’s some truth to this.

You must be registered for see images attach

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Man. This always happens for Seattle.

I just wish we could have a smudge of that good fortune.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
TBH I am jealous of these two teams, they seem light years ahead of us in terms of talent.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goff makes some absurdly good throws.

and soMe really bad ones... his Last eight games only two quarterbacks have a lower quarterback rating Rosen and alan from Buffalo