Rams vs Seahawks

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Also, Kyler had better be watching and taking notes. What Russ is doing in this game is what Kyler needs to do if he wants to be a top-tier NFL QB.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Russell Wilson just has an extra bit of special. I’m jealous of the Seahawks.
I still contend Kyler is faster and has a stronger arm than when Russ entered the league. Could argue more accurate (again when first entering the league)

However, does he have that special ability or feel?

As I said before Kyler really wasn't the off script make an amazing play happen guy. Now that won't matter if he's Drew Brees. However, if not...he needs to be special. Russ's experience helped with his feel for the game. I hope Kyler develops that.
And I hate that we passed on Metcalf.
I was sure the only reason we traded Rosen was because we were picking D.K....until we didn't.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Also, Kyler had better be watching and taking notes. What Russ is doing in this game is what Kyler needs to do if he wants to be a top-tier NFL QB.
To be fair until we have a legit run action instilled in our offense we can't have many defenders blowing their assignments. As of now defenses see us coming.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

This. I was thinking the same thing.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yep, a lot of us wanted DK with that Miami pick. Isabella would have been available in the 5th round like JJ Nelson.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yep, a lot of us wanted DK with that Miami pick. Isabella would have been available in the 5th round like JJ Nelson.
Could be wrong but I think they were worried about the Patriots drafting him right? Didn't they trade out of their pick once we selected Andy or am I remembering this wrong.

Edit: Maybe

The deal (trade down): No. 64 for No. 77 & 118

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it too obvious to say " Seahawks are the dirtiest team in the NFL? Every pass rush includes a QB low hit/head hit/ etc.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good game so far. Thought the hawks should have went for it on 4th and1, then they missed the FG, then the rams scored an TD on the ensuing drive just before the half ends.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson