OT: The Rams moved from St. Louis to LA

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Your figure of 25k is for the LA Chargers...they play in a 25k seat soccer stadium.

The Rams are averaging just under 70k in the USC Colesium, which was configured to a lower seat count.

Also, the pic you shared isn't completely accurate, either...it was from pregame and several people that were at that game have shared pics showing the stadium full. LA has always been a late arriving crowd...for every team...regardless of how good or bad they play...even the Lakers and Dodgers.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah but the OP is a St Louis guy. Never mind the little details or facts...

Let him vent. :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. "self respecting" sports fans

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t pull for an Illinois pro team

So? Same logic applies.

You're banging on me for supporting a team from my hometown. Whoa how dare I have loyalty? SMH.

Except for the Lakers, I'm all in on AZ pro sports and have been a fan of the other 3 major sports programs from their AZ beginnings.

When I moved here there only was one pro team. Technically, I'd have been a bandwagon fan if I had changed teams at that point because the Suns had just been to the NBA Finals a couple of years earlier.

I don't really care who people support but logically you should support one team in any pro sport. Otherwise your loyalty is divided, IMHO.

For me, all of the teams I support are from areas I have lived or currently live (unlike my cousins in TX who are both huge Green Bay fans LOL).

Back to my comments, as I said I am from Los Angeles and many of my friends and family there would definitely not pull for any NorCal team. Many didn't accept the Raiders when they moved to SoCal and moved away and moved back, etc. It's a territorial thing for many just like the Valley vs Tucson.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose