Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol.

did we picked him up off waivers last year? If so, did he have any more years left on his contract that's going to equal more dead cap space next season?

and @TJ, what's our dead cap space up to this year after this?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
lol.

did we picked him up off waivers last year? If so, did he have any more years left on his contract that's going to equal more dead cap space next season?

and @TJ, what's our dead cap space up to this year after this?

Usually takes a couple of days to update, but I would venture to guess we hit the $40 mil mark

NittanyCard

Veteran
Reaction score
But but he’s one of the best on the team? He makes a big hit and dances he’s amazing!

Get this bum the fudge out of here. Should’ve never picked the useless bum off waivers.

Zero dead money too

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
About time IMO. Was expecting more out of him when we first picked him up of the waiver wire but he was trash on the field.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
But but he’s one of the best on the team? He makes a big hit and dances he’s amazing!

Get this bum the **** out of here. Should’ve never picked the useless bum off waivers.

Zero dead money too

There will be because his entire salary was guaranteed for the season since he was on the roster Week 1

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What about the guy who brought him in?

(And Crabtree, Nkemdieche, Gilbert, Alford, Philon, Bradford, etc.)

And the guy that gave Jermaine Gresham that ridiculous contract we're still paying for? He can go too.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim's gonna Keim

so at a certain point, if you're Bidwill, aren't you FURIOUS that Keim has literally blown like 30 million dollars of your money... REAL MONEY... on Bradford who played 3 games, Swearinger who played 4 games and Crabtree who played... 1 game?! How the F does this fat, drunk idiot keep his job?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This move was seen even from an arm chair analyst like me. This is an emotional decision and Keim's moves are very predictable which is not good in itself.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
He was a decent player during his first time here, he just looked slow and lost this season...lack of effort or erosion of skill or was it smoke and mirrors previously?

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
Haven't seen snap counts for this past game yet, but he played every snap on D for the first three games.

As much of a hot-head as DJ has been throughout his career, something must have happened after the game. (Not that he has played well this year, but still, not much experience on the roster behind him.)

I guess one of the Thompsons will have to step up.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When does the news starts to leak like "Swearinger was free lancing", "Swearinger was polluting the locker room spiri", "not always got what the the coaches was telling him"?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave