Keim - Bidwill - Other thoughts

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
1. No way these last two Bickley/Somers articles are published without Bidwill family go ahead. The dam is cracking and Keim barring a major turnaround is done. Maybe even during the season. Mike has tries really hard to control media narratives out there so this is probably a weather balloon of some sort.

2. Keim's off the field problems continue to persist. I guess he's better about using an Uber, but his partying is still out of control. Heard his wife gave him the boot several months ago. Dude's a mess and I feel for his family, but he's in a results-driven profession with hundreds maybe thousands of people who depend on him being good at his job to help feed their families. He's gone again barring both major turnarounds both off and on the field.

3. Don't expect many desirable front office types around the league to want the job. Sure there is only 32 of these so someone good could take it but MB is way too hands-on for a lot of personnel types. Don't be surprised if it's another in-house hire or former employee of some sort who know how the family works.

4. Speaking of which, MB better turn this whole thing around quick. Bill Sr. is in very poor health and remember MB has four siblings of which at least two would probably love to sell. It will be interesting to see how the trust has been written up and what exactly happens if MB can't put out a quality product. All of the kids are at or near "retirement age" and the franchise might be worth over a couple billion.

Last edited:

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
If it’s Adrien Wilson I’m going to lose my *#&@*#&$ mind.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How do the Cards have any control over what Somers writes?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
How do the Cards have any control over what Somers writes?

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Insiders tend to not go against the grain to keep their insider status. Somers has done a masterful job of maintaining great rapport with the Bidwills. When an article like this is written, it's done with some sort of clearance by his source(s). I remember last season, Somers didn't go after Wilks until after Week 10 +/-

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA