Kyler Murray Stat Line

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The end of it is that Kyler Murray will have to play at a much higher level to overcome the issues with this roster. That level of play may not be a realistic expectation for a rookie and based upon what we have seen so far.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The end of it is that Kyler Murray will have to play at a much higher level to overcome the issues with this roster. That level of play may not be a realistic expectation for a rookie and based upon what we have seen so far.
Yea, Kyler was bad today, but I’m not gonna complain. I’m not even gonna complain about Swearinger & Vance Joseph anymore. Just the idiot above them.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yea, Kyler was bad today, but I’m not gonna complain. I’m not even gonna complain about Swearinger & Vance Joseph anymore. Just the idiot above them.
At this point it is what it is. Kingsbury is right in that nobody is coming into that locker room to save this team. Now it is time to start identifying who is actually good enough to be on a good NFL roster and fret the idea of Keim coming back another season.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Has the world turned upside down? Here I go girding my loins to defend knocking KM for the pick 6, but otherwise ready to praise him quite a bit. Yes, he still had some issues, but he really showed some flashes out there today. Escapability, some better decision making (still not there yet, but getting better), and having a positive impact on the offense that was flushed away by others. Two missed field goals, and a bad drop on the opening drive that would have possibly led to a TD.

Where, in my mind, are the failings? Besides the awful, simply awful defense? The KK offense. It is seriously disappointing me. Dink and dunk doesn't work. When you're in your 2-minute offense, dink and dunk is idiotic. But it's early days, so let's pray that improves.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has the world turned upside down? Here I go girding my loins to defend knocking KM for the pick 6, but otherwise ready to praise him quite a bit. Yes, he still had some issues, but he really showed some flashes out there today. Escapability, some better decision making (still not there yet, but getting better), and having a positive impact on the offense that was flushed away by others. Two missed field goals, and a bad drop on the opening drive that would have possibly led to a TD.

Where, in my mind, are the failings? Besides the awful, simply awful defense? The KK offense. It is seriously disappointing me. Dink and dunk doesn't work. When you're in your 2-minute offense, dink and dunk is idiotic. But it's early days, so let's pray that improves.

yeah... the "genius" of the KK offense has left a TON to be desired.

OP
OP
Crimson Warrior

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
dude. Those stats are from 2015. WTH are you trying to pull here?

they’re currently 11th in yards and 24th in points. They got beat in their house by the saints without Drew Brees. Let’s not pretend were dealing with the Legion of Boom here.

My bad. I honestly did not see the pull down for the year.

There was a graphic at the start of the broadcast though. SEA was fourth in the league in rushing defense (yards per game). That's what got me thinking they were "very good".

Oddly enough the Cards rushed for over 100 yards today. Like 115 or something.

350+ total yards offense for ARZ. Not Horrible.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I bet you anything that Kyler Murray can outdo Daniel freaking Jones in a traditional offense, because frankly he has way more talent... Kliff better start rethinking how his offense really does fit in the NFL and if not, just freaking slowly start changing it bro while you still can

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I bet you anything that Kyler Murray can outdo Daniel freaking Jones in a traditional offense, because frankly he has way more talent... Kliff better start rethinking how his offense really does fit in the NFL and if not, just freaking slowly start changing it bro while you still can

Yep.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score

What makes you say that? Jones hasn’t had superior talent or anything he’s got a backup RB and sterling Shepard as his only WR. With Engram being the only go to guy. Guy has won 2 games and kyler hasn’t won any in double the sample size. The best rookie QB this year may be minshew lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What makes you say that? Jones hasn’t had superior talent or anything he’s got a backup RB and sterling Shepard as his only WR. With Engram being the only go to guy. Guy has won 2 games and kyler hasn’t won any in double the sample size. The best rookie QB this year may be minshew lol.

I’m not downing Jones, but he has superior OL talent by far.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
To be fair, maybe we just don't have the personnel to execute what he is trying to institute? Receivers aren't getting open fast enough, the O-line isn't holding blocks long enough, your relying on a rookie QB who is still adjusting to the speed of the league and all of this while Kliff himself is still figuring things out as well. Looking at it like that it is a near miracle that they have been even as good as they have on offense.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I’m not downing Jones, but he has superior OL talent by far.

The Giants have the 9th best OL rank. If the cardinals had that how many wins would that equate to? Would our WR be better? Would our defense be better? Yes it would help but it’s not gonna turn around 2 of the 4 games we played. BTW the cards rank 30th currently. Cincy and Miami are behind them.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
You have to have some modicum of help to take over a game. Absolutely impossible with how bad everything is around him. Mixed bag today. Without the pick 6, he showed better decision making in throwing the ball away. Not perfect, but better. Reminds me of Archie Manning’s days in New Orleans. As bad as the team looks, without penalties, he would have been very close to 300 yards passing while completing almost 70% of his passes. Also ran for close to 40 yards & a td. Add him to a .500 team & he’ll make them an 11 win team.

Take away all the bad plays and Rosen looked pretty good last year

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Giants have the 9th best OL rank. If the cardinals had that how many wins would that equate to? Would our WR be better? Would our defense be better? Yes it would help but it’s not gonna turn around 2 of the 4 games we played. BTW the cards rank 30th currently. Cincy and Miami are behind them.

Our run game would be a whole lot better. With the Giants’ level of OLine play, I think we beat Detroit & Baltimore.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is no way to know this. In fact I think Murray will be worse in a traditional offense. Murray won't let a screen develop yet he is going to go through his first, second and outlet options, take a hit and deliver the ball? Kliff is doing a decent job right now with Murray as they both learn NFL game.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bad. I honestly did not see the pull down for the year.

There was a graphic at the start of the broadcast though. SEA was fourth in the league in rushing defense (yards per game). That's what got me thinking they were "very good".

Oddly enough the Cards rushed for over 100 yards today. Like 115 or something.

350+ total yards offense for ARZ. Not Horrible.

Who gives a flying frack how many yards we had? 10 points is HORRIBLE. 3 points going into the 4th quarter is ATROCIOUS.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

The problem is that we have no wide receivers. Fitz isn’t good enough to stay on the field every down anymore. Kirk is a scrappy third wideout on 2/3 of the teams in the league. Sheffield is a camp body on 31 teams.

These guys are just not good. Defenders have zero respect for them.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
The problem is that we have no wide receivers. Fitz isn’t good enough to stay on the field every down anymore. Kirk is a scrappy third wideout on 2/3 of the teams in the league. Sheffield is a camp body on 31 teams.

These guys are just not good. Defenders have zero respect for them.
The WR room has been neglected.

Filled with small school players, low end free agents, and waiver wire pick ups.

Lunacy to go all in on an air attack when you neglect that part of the roster for years.

Hubris to think you can fix it with one draft and being at the top of the waiver wire.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose