DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can rag on Vance Joseph.

You can rag on DJ Swearinger.

You can rag on Kliff Kingsbury.

You can rag on the QBs.

3-16-1 in our last 20 games.

We just about changed everything, even the name of the stadium.

Only one thing has remained the same.

The GM.

There is just no way in hell he should survive after this season.

No way.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Just sorry it took some people this long to realize this. Been saying it for years (not so much on this board, more in private conversations).

Really makes me wonder more about BA's sudden departure.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
You can rag on Vance Joseph.

You can rag on DJ Swearinger.

You can rag on Kliff Kingsbury.

You can rag on the QBs.

3-16-1 in our last 20 games.

We just about changed everything, even the name of the stadium.

Only one thing has remained the same.

The GM.

There is just no way in hell he should survive after this season.

No way.
Yeo

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
The team just can’t let him go in to next offseason as the GM with a likely top 3 pick and a bunch of cap space...if they do Bidwill likes Keim more than he does winning or the fans.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Yeah no way Mike gives Keim the keys to next seasons draft & cap. Change of philosophy in 2020.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous that this guy was able to make the franchise altering, Hail Mary calls that he made, and now we have to cut ties. This franchise is screwed for a long time.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
He shouldn’t have survived last season. The only silver lining to another disastrous season is Keim will finally be gone.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not even gonna place blame on anyone else for the rest of the season. They’re only doing with what they be handed & they’ve been handed with utter s*** by the GM in charge.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not even gonna place blame on anyone else for the rest of the season. They’re only doing with what they be handed & they’ve been handed with utter s*** by the GM in charge.

Right
An example, people are blaming Joseph but the players he has to coach are not good

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
True. Kliff is a joke of a HC and Kyler looks like a gimmick but this is on Keim. I can’t blame MB for keeping him given we had our best run of the franchise but it’s time.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I look at the lack of transition plan at the end of BA's tenure, the coaching hires and added players, the resulting turnover, the next run of coaching decisions and roster choices - and it seems clear that Keim is not very good and we would be better served without him.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The Keim era has commonly looked like it was devoid of any long term plan or identity. It has been more of a random accumulation of moves and hirings which do not seem to working together to any sort of end goal.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
The Keim era has commonly looked like it was devoid of any long term plan or identity. It has been more of a random accumulation of moves and hirings which do not seem to working together to any sort of end goal.

In other words, it was about Arians and when he left... there went Keim's direction

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
But made it work less and less with no regards to the Cardinals franchise but only his own legacy... nothing past him, go Buc buc buca neers :)

I was happy for Arians today. Arians was embarrassed by Rams/McVay in 2016 and 2017 but got one back.

With Arians and Bowles in Bucs Red, it almost feels like watching Cardinals team.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was happy for Arians today. Arians was embarrassed by Rams/McVay in 2016 and 2017 but got one back.

With Arians and Bowles in Bucs Red, it almost feels like watching Cardinals team.
Sorry, if I may be totally Arians in my response but I could give a rat's ass what Arians does in Tampa and feel nothing for him as a current Cardinal fan