Some positives

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Show me a single game where he single handily carried the team to a win. Rosen actually didn't play particularly well in any of the 3 wins (his numbers in the 3 wins were; 44-91 (48%), 571 yds (190 per game), 3 tds, 1 int).

The team in large part won in spite of his performance and not because of it. Of course you might be trying to make the point that Rosen should get the same treatment and to an extent you are right, but Murray has been better in his first 3 games than any 3 game stretch Rosen had last year.

The quote was.... "A rookie QB isn’t going to single handily carry a bad team to wins"....just saying that Rosen was NOT given that benefit. Never said he played well, but I believe he was on a worse team than we have this year.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
He had a really awful game against the only conference opponent he has played so far.

He didn’t play bad, I watched the game since I bet it lol. It was a lot of good drives ending in FG instead of TDS. He transferred from UGA. I think kipper has him at the top QB in the draft right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA