Reaction score
Glendale, AZ

COVERAGE
Watch - FOX
Listen - NFL Game Pass, Westwood One, Sirius XM, TuneIn

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of the Seahawks TE Will Dissly. Thought for sure the Cardinals finally caught a break and are finally facing a team without a quality TE.

Then I just looked up Dissly's stats and noticed that he already has 3 TDs this season.

DAMN! Here we go again!

:bang:

I know who I'm picking up in Fantasy Football this week

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I like Dissly - compete surprise last year.

He played 1 yr of TE after converting from defense in college

Thought was he'd be the blocking TE - then he started to catch things - everything

Then he had a nasty season ending injury, so it was uncertain if he'd be back to stay the season and no one thought he'd pick up where he left off...... Then he started catching everything again

I'm not sure if I believe it or trust it.... But I like it ...... Really tough on seam routes

Overall this could be close - Seattle had no plan on covering short pass or tackling yesterday and desire Wilson being on for all season, they still really like to run it right into the middle of the defensive line for no gain..... Also like to wipe away good plays with dumb penalties

I think this one could be close

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I will be in Colorado on vacation.

I wish the Cardinals the best of luck.

Hope the Palmer ROH ceremony goes well.

The result of this game?

(Seahawks continue to be competitive) - (Cardinals hope there college head coach can figure out what he couldn't at the college level)

So whatever the numbers that online with those statements will be the score.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Dissly - compete surprise last year.
Overall this could be close - Seattle had no plan on covering short pass or tackling yesterday and desire Wilson being on for all season, they still really like to run it right into the middle of the defensive line for no gain..... Also like to wipe away good plays with dumb penalties

I think this one could be close

The good news for Seattle is that the Cardinals can't stop the run up the middle so they can expect 6-9 yards a pop.

After next week Dissly will be a household name.

Last edited:

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Kyler and Kingsbury vs Pete and Russ. I guess I’ll take Seattle.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never heard of the Seahawks TE Will Dissly. Thought for sure the Cardinals finally caught a break and are finally facing a team without a quality TE.

Then I just looked up Dissly's stats and noticed that he already has 3 TDs this season.

DAMN! Here we go again!

:bang:

I know who I'm picking up in Fantasy Football this week

got him last week got a cheap TD yesterday on an untimed play at the end I have Wilson too. Dissly is a goalline guy has good hands but so far all his TD's seem to be short passes.

He'll probably shred us.

Note how bad we are, after week 1 I picked up TJ Hockensen because he ate us alive, 6 for 131 and a TD. He has TWO catches in the 2 games since then, total, for 8 yards total! SO yeah maybe teams ifgured out he's ok after our game but he went from looking like a young star again us to invisible since then.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Until the safety and linebacking play can even get back up to average, winning any game will be very difficult.

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Seattle is 2-1 thanks to very close wins to the Bengals and Steelers. Their defense has been very suspect as well and the Saints won even without Brees.

The Cardinals should be able to do some damage on offense but doubtful the defense can do much to stop Wilson and the Seattle offense.

So odds are Seattle wins, but hopefully the Cards find a way. This team needs to somehow win a game to build any sort of confidence.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Basically, I see progress because our offense is WAY better than last year! I remember how horrible it was. The run game being worse is the only exception. Our passing game is SOOOO much better.

It's the defense that is letting me down. Our front seven HAVE to be better. Maybe mix in a blitz here and there! With Wilson, that will be tough since he can escape so well.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Baker hasn't stopped a TE yet, and being shorter than most of them isn't going to help.

Pretty sure the Cardinals didn't stop tight ends with Jefferson back there either.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
We always play Seattle hard, so I expect to be close at the end of the half and then slip away, like the last two games.

I don't know if Dissly is going to need to do much, DK Metcalf will probably put on a show just to point out we shouldn't have passed on him.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Baker hasn't stopped a TE yet, and being shorter than most of them isn't going to help.

Pretty sure the Cardinals didn't stop tight ends with Jefferson back there either.

Because he hasn’t been told to guard them.

You clearly just didn’t watch if that’s the case. Look at how little TEs produced against us when he guarded TEs full time. https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/fantasy-points-against-TE.htm

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I was a huge fan of Baker coming out of UW, but he was never really a huge turnover causing player in college.

What he was, was a guy you could move around and he could match up against backs, receivers, and tight ends at a high level, and he was elite against the run.

What is he right now? Below average against anyone in coverage and probably just an average run defender.

Swearinger is playing worse than any time since his rookie season. Awful.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of Baker coming out of UW, but he was never really a huge turnover causing player in college.

What he was, was a guy you could move around and he could match up against backs, receivers, and tight ends at a high level, and he was elite against the run.

What is he right now? Below average against anyone in coverage and probably just an average run defender.

Swearinger is playing worse than any time since his rookie season. Awful.
Agreed.

Our safety situation has becone dire.

Anazing how far this defense has fallen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave