Kyler Murray’s Disrespect For Kyle Allen Should Be A Wakeup Call

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

One wonders when a guy with this kind of attitude who resulted in the overhaul of the franchise will start rubbing people the wrong way. Kyler Murray hasn’t won a game yet. Needs to tone down the snark. I am afraid of how his ego will be bruised during the NFC West games and how he will handle it. It might just irritate the wrong people (his teammates)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

One wonders when a guy with this kind of attitude who resulted in the overhaul of the franchise will start rubbing people the wrong way. Kyler Murray hasn’t won a game yet. Needs to tone down the snark. I am afraid of how his ego will be bruised during the NFC West games and how he will handle it. It might just irritate the wrong people (his teammates)
I must’ve missed the snark.

He didn’t disrespect Allen. He added a tiny bit of humor before offering the regular cliches. He was fine. I think you’re reading something into less than nothing.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Egomaniac snide toward second string quarterback of opposing team. Second team Quarterback outplays the number one pick who acted like a prima Donna. Can I find a way to explain it easier?
Lol. You could try but it still wouldn’t be any more accurate. Waaaaaay out to unch here man.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ya will have to agree this is a bit over the top. You have to understand Kyler-speak. He basically meant he’s focused on the defense and isn’t concerned about who the opposing QB is, no disrespect.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
They asked him how he felt about the other QB. He said he didn't care who the other team puts out there. Sure a lot of guys in that spot say nice things about the other QB, but I don't see any disrespect. Don't get this at all

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

What did he say that was wrong? I did not see it. Did he play defense against Allen. This game was lost by the defense.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I believe it was more of, he doesnt care who is playing QB for the other team, he is a quarterback playing against a defense.

Not, "I dont care about that guy"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave