Stop it

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals fans please...

Stop calling each other trolls. Disagreeing isn't trolling.

Stop saying "you don't know football" for those who don't agree with you. Everyone on here "knows football". Kliff Kingsbury "knows football" and still made dumb choices the last few games

Stop rating other people as fans. You are a bad fan is nonsense here. The people on this board are awesome fans...every single one.

Stop playing the one up game. Every one of us is wrong now and then. Ohh I might have some big crow on the Dbacks board

Most of all...stop taking your bad mood out on each other. This includes me btw.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Everyone's pissed and rightfully so, the constant losing is getting to all of us.
Lol I’m only 33 and I’m just used to it. My days used to be ruined but now it’s just what it is. Started when Palmer left and I knew we missed the only shot we would have at a SB for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I follow the Cardinals religiously everywhere. Local media, national, podcasts, blogs, everywhere. Kyler Murray has been nearly universally praised for his performance as a rookie so far. However on ASFN he gets murdered. Great fans? That's debatable. This whole board is littered with insane, over the top takes. I'm all for fans having opinions but it can cross a line and become a toxic mess. Ban me. Better yet, just delete my account. Please.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I follow the Cardinals religiously everywhere. Local media, national, podcasts, blogs, everywhere. Kyler Murray has been nearly universally praised for his performance as a rookie so far. However on ASFN he gets murdered. Great fans? That's debatable. This whole board is littered with insane, over the top takes. I'm all for fans having opinions but it can cross a line and become a toxic mess. Ban me. Better yet, just delete my account. Please.

I have zero desire to ban you or delete your account.

I also don't think I can delete accounts. Maybe I can? No idea

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

Local media has to say good things, you can’t bite the hand that feeds you.

National media will always over exaggerate the virtues of their opponents.

Just because someone disagrees doesn’t make one a bad fan. Can’t be much good to talk about when you have won 3 of your last 19 games.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You could always randomly generate a long password, change it to that, then not save it anywhere.

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just want Swearinger off the team, tbh.
LMAO. I'm now imagining a bunch of middle aged men chasing him out of town with pitchforks like he's the Frankenstein monster.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As fans of this team we should all have virtual e buttons that inject a small dose of Xanax. :D

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you don’t like it you can always, I dunno, just don’t read?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are you totally out? :shrug:

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
Cardinals fans please...

Stop calling each other trolls. Disagreeing isn't trolling.

Stop saying "you don't know football" for those who don't agree with you. Everyone on here "knows football". Kliff Kingsbury "knows football" and still made dumb choices the last few games

Stop rating other people as fans. You are a bad fan is nonsense here. The people on this board are awesome fans...every single one.

Stop playing the one up game. Every one of us is wrong now and then. Ohh I might have some big crow on the Dbacks board

Most of all...stop taking your bad mood out on each other. This includes me btw.
Well said Thank You

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Im not happy with the outcome like everyone else.....but you gotta see we are so much better than last season. Yes the D crapped the bed today but what about last week when they played tough...the week before held up against Detroit in the 4th. Doing the game day thread was like i was on the Dolphins board. And Kyler is the man we can all see it. Its just that constant beatdown with comments on your own team ill never understand it. Last year was warranted ...this year i feel we are playing with house money. Go Cards

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler looks better than Baker at least
HA! I was just going to start a thread about Baker. He's a bum! What a mistake to draft him! Truth is he was being harassed most of the game. Commentators mentioned if Baker can't get rid of the ball quickly they are in trouble because they don't have good tackles....sound familiar?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I don’t think we should judge anyone during in game actions.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
HA! I was just going to start a thread about Baker. He's a bum! What a mistake to draft him! Truth is he was being harassed most of the game. Commentators mentioned if Baker can't get rid of the ball quickly they are in trouble because they don't have good tackles....sound familiar?
it was Crazy he was 13/15 when ball came out in under 2.5 seconds.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I will say that if you belong to any social media Cardinals groups it's really tame here. People are way over the top behind total anonymity. At least here we are mostly civil to each other.