Kyler Murray Shouldn't Have been Our Pick.... Deep Hatred Thread

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Never seen a Nfl player since Jj Arrington look to hit the ground like Murray does. I get it. But that’s what you get when you draft a little QB.

Kks pop gun offense stinks too. 40 passes for less than 200 yards. It’s just not a NFL offense.

It was a bad pick...and I’m sticking to it. No other team would’ve drafted him #1. I hope to be wrong someday, but doubt it. The team is the reflection of the GM: a total mess.

Ile second that

I'm a curator......

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Murray has success but i would have liked bosa or Williams stick with rosen

I still think Murray is talented just nreds better oline

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I don`t like the pick but the fact is that he is the Qb of my favorite team.So it is what it is.Being disappointed in his game doesn`t mean someone is a hater.
Being disappointed in a game is not the focus of this post. Coming out of the woodwork like it was a bad pick makes me laugh though.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
We might’ve taken the two worst 1st rd QB’s in the last two years depending on what becomes of Dwayne Haskins.

Rosen went from a very bad situation to a even worse situation in Miami.He is probably hoping just to survive that mess alive.Murray is finding out that this isn`t Oklahoma and the Big 12.How he and KK adjust and handle adversity will decide which way the season goes.I expect 10-12 losses but showing some positive signs will help.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Rosen went from a very bad situation to a even worse situation in Miami.He is probably hoping just to survive that mess alive.Murray is finding out that this isn`t Oklahoma and the Big 12.How he and KK adjust and handle adversity will decide which way the season goes.I expect 10-12 losses but showing some positive signs will help.

10 losses? Where do the 5 wins come?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Arizona tied and lost two games it should’ve won. I’m obviously not picking us to go 0-15-1, but after today, finding a win on the schedule became much more challenging

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Is Murray better than Rosen, I think so. Is the difference that great to justify what we paid. I'm not so sure, only time will tell. Going off 3 games only I would say no because the result is 0 wins.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
We should be looking at Trent Williams or the best OT in the draft this year because KM had a defender in his face all game.

Sam Bradford was laying on his back with his hands held to the sky last season. I will be surprised if Kyler Murray is mature enough to handle the adversity headed his way. 13 more games to go

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Is Murray better than Rosen, I think so. Is the difference that great to justify what we paid. I'm not so sure, only time will tell. Going off 3 games only I would say no because the result is 0 wins.

Up in the air. what I do know is that drafting Murray meant not picking Q or Bosa and the defense just got shredded by Kyle Allen, of all
People

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why you are at it OP you should dig up receipts on the people who claimed a large part of KMs value was that he was so quick and elusive he could succeed behind a bad oline while mere mortals would suffer.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Up in the air. what I do know is that drafting Murray meant not picking Q or Bosa and the defense just got shredded by Kyle Allen, of all
People
Bosa is nursing that ankle, Q hasn't been a factor so far, and Allen has also been quiet sans the Titans game. And having Bosa wouldn't have stopped Allen from shredding our secondary with both our top Cb's out.

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
The most disappointing aspect of KM's game to me has been his running (or lack thereof)...I honestly thought he was going to be such a threat in the open field that the option of KM running would alter how DCs call the game...