Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-19

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When your 5 guys can’t block their 4 guys you’re f****d.

This game is on the defense. We never had the opportunity to go up two scores. All we heard Joseph say all summer is stop them on first down. Opening play we had two down linemen and they ran up the middle for 7 yards. Okay V J .. whatever you say.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Man VJ gotta go. This D is putrid. Plus making the offense one dimensional playing catch up.

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
Most disappointing game so far ,was so hoping for a win....

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We’re gonna play Seattle close but man SF with Kittle is gonna run rampant all over us.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need Trent WIliamms in Cardinal Red BAD. Do whatever it takes to make that trade even if it involves Humpreys. He looked bad today.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game is a confidence deflator. We will roll over against our next opponent if the coaches don't figure something out.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The last two games have been full on 4th Q collapses.

Obviously the D crapped the bed today but the offensive line has just collapsed in the 4th and KM most definately isn’t calm and collected in these situations.
I can't see what Kyler was seeing.. but I'm assuming it wasn't much of anything down field. It was a game of chess and their d coordinator was chessmaster today. Imo

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not expecting too much this year and just witnessed our first clunker of the year. Probably a couple more along the way. If we find some kind of footing the last 5-6 games of the year that will be promising for next year. I thought this off season was a huge one. Next offseason will off the charts

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you watched the end of the Seattle game you see what people mean about Kyler needing to step up not run back. it's not as bad as Kolb was and he's doing it with pressure, Kolb did it to shadows, but Wilson with the NO defense rushing hard every play just kept stepping up over and over and making nice plays. They lost, but he avoided pressure over and over by stepping up

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you watched the end of the Seattle game you see what people mean about Kyler needing to step up not run back. it's not as bad as Kolb was and he's doing it with pressure, Kolb did it to shadows, but Wilson with the NO defense rushing hard every play just kept stepping up over and over and making nice plays. They lost, but he avoided pressure over and over by stepping up

True but he also has years or learning how to do so! People expect KM to be RW right now is laughable. The D lost this game if they don’t roll over and give up scores every time we score. The Oline is a joke but we found ways to score only to have the D lay down and get run over. The D is the main issue with this team right now we can score and figure things out on the O but the D is a complete dumpster fire!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Then adjust. Does KK not know you can put an extra lineman in there or TE or a FB (oh yeah, I don't even think we have a FB on the roster do we?)
There more people you keep to block the more people the defense brings...it isn't the answer. The QB has to make plays.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True but he also has years or learning how to do so! People expect KM to be RW right now is laughable. The D lost this game if they don’t roll over and give up scores every time we score. The Oline is a joke but we found ways to score only to have the D lay down and get run over. The D is the main issue with this team right now we can score and figure things out on the O but the D is a complete dumpster fire!

I don't think we are we're just pointing out it's something he has to work on.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I can't see what Kyler was seeing.. but I'm assuming it wasn't much of anything down field. It was a game of chess and their d coordinator was chessmaster today. Imo
He has not had to deal with a lot of adversity in his career. The times he has faced it, he has not risen to the occasion. This is not new.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We need Trent WIliamms in Cardinal Red BAD. Do whatever it takes to make that trade even if it involves Humpreys. He looked bad today.
Trent Williams will yell at him for running into sacks and wrecking the blocking angles.