Vance Joseph as DC so far

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
He isn’t responsible for Patrick Peterson getting caught using PED’s or Alford breaking his leg. Or Swearinger playing like garbage. The least of our problems

OP
OP
ARZCardinals

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Plan coming into the game of your a child

Cover Mccaffrey and Olsen

And he’s failed at both

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
Have they punted yet? I was always ok with a loss, but this is embarrassing

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Giving up 30+ to a back up QB at home is unacceptable. Definitely has been pure trash thus far but I’m giving him 5 games before I start going off. Bowles’ and Horton’s defenses both took 4-5 games to get their acts together the first year.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Well..... We looked really competitive last week and made some key adjustments at halftime in week 1.

This..... Honestly....... Is about what I expected. Our defense is not ready for primetime. And the center of the field continues to get exposed over and over again. We cannot guard TE's.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Well..... We looked really competitive last week and made some key adjustments at halftime in week 1.

This..... Honestly....... Is about what I expected. Our defense is not ready for primetime. And the center of the field continues to get exposed over and over again. We cannot guard TE's.

EVER! They emphasize it yet it can't get done, week after week. Reddick, Swearinger, whoever it is.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Scared!

He’s should be fired immediately for sitting back in zone coverage all day against a 1st time starting QB.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not a savant, but what kind of adjustments are you going to make with a defense without depth and starting a bunch of players with little experience at DB.

No horses to play man, no experience was to not screw up zone, and no one to cover a TE, especially when you have a dynamic RB is also cover.

We are the 49ers from the last two years.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Not a savant, but what kind of adjustments are you going to make with a defense without depth and starting a bunch of players with little experience at DB.

No horses to play man, no experience was to not screw up zone, and no one to cover a TE, especially when you have a dynamic RB is also cover.

We are the 49ers from the last two years.
You blitz in the face of the young QB and force him to make quick decisions with a guy in his face.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Defense looked like a bunch of guys on a corner smoking weed.

Recommended name: Zombie Defense.

Had too many earmarks of Wilks.,Maybe Vance J has a plan, but I dunno.

If you were to take photos of Olsen's and McCaffery's highlights, you wouldn't have to crop out any Cardinal players, because there weren't any to be seen for miles.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Today's defensive performance was a disaster.

Reactions: PJ1