Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler was limping a bit after that TD I think he landed awkardly on the run just before that.

What a great drive, like I said have to start going over the top a bit, we did and it opened up

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right here one half of football didnt attack anyone. Unlike you enjoy the game go cards

no... you did your attacking on the subject month ago when you question dif people were even fans if they didn't think Swearinger was the bees knees.

it's okay to just admit you're wrong. I did with Josh McCown back in the day. I promise it won't kill you.

nice drive to start the half by Kyler! Come on D... do SOMETHING.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’d say something nice about what Kyler just did, but I’m just a hater, so :shrug:
Hey man.. we're all fans! We get passionate sometimes and emotions happen..it's all good.. we are here for the same purpose.. for some good football and hopefully a win.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
no... you did your attacking on the subject month ago when you question dif people were even fans if they didn't think Swearinger was the bees knees.

it's okay to just admit you're wrong. I did with Josh McCown back in the day. I promise it won't kill you.

nice drive to start the half by Kyler! Come on D... do SOMETHING.
Love DJ nothing to say sorry about. Hes on Olsen its tough

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sirius radio is about 3 min after you guys. You're taking all the suspense out of the game. Delay your posting, please

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave