Panthers at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-19

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's a trash game plan
Redzone play calling is still brutal as well.

You've shown no signs of being able to run the football in the redzone. You've shown nothing in terms of leaving extra people behind to block.

As someone once told me (not saying I agree).

Kliff was the 3rd or 4th best play caller...in the Big 12.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know where @Krangthebrain and sd4 are who were such flaming jerks to anyone who dared said Swearinger was an average at best Safety? Have they apologized yet for attacking anyone who dare not drink the cooled on a guy who's busted off FOUR teams in his career?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Redzone play calling is still brutal as well.

You've shown no signs of being able to run the football in the redzone. You've shown nothing in terms of leaving extra people behind to block.

As someone once told me (not saying I agree).

Kliff was the 3rd or 4th best play caller...in the Big 12.
Disagree. Kingsbury didn't call for Kyler to run about of bounds for a 3 yard loss or run into a sack.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope. You should pay better attention or invest in some reading comprehension courses
Apparently others agreed with my post. So it's something I'm sure we will consider. You dont need to hide your hate bro.. it is what it is.. it still stinks from pre draft stuff. It's all good.. just admit it. You'll feel better and then maybe move on from it..... Maybe..

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Why do you keep saying this? Pressure is pressure is the point.. yes, he can do more when pressure comes.. but I fail to see your point.
In college football, pass blocking is about stoning the defender. In the NFL, these guys are such animals, very few dudes can do this. It is about directing momentum and letting your QB move to get rid of the ball quickly or avoid. NFL pass blocking is about angles and a inexperienced QB can wreck those angles with deep drops or by not stepping up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle's played decent. He's not the reason we're losing. That was a PERFECT pass to Kirk. That said, kid's got to learn to throw the ball away on those plays where he just runs out of bounds and loses yardage.

on the other side, good lord this defense SUCKS.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd like to know where @Krangthebrain and sd4 are who were such flaming jerks to anyone who dared said Swearinger was an average at best Safety? Have they apologized yet for attacking anyone who dare not drink the cooled on a guy who's busted off FOUR teams in his career?
Right here one half of football didnt attack anyone. Unlike you enjoy the game go cards

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Apparently others agreed with my post. So it's something I'm sure we will consider. You dont need to hide your hate bro.. it is what it is.. it still stinks from pre draft stuff. It's all good.. just admit it. You'll feel better and then maybe move on from it..... Maybe..
My AC is set at 73 degrees. When I see your IQ exceeds that number, I’ll start taking you seriously

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Disagree. Kingsbury didn't call for Kyler to run about of bounds for a 3 yard loss or run into a sack.
You have to run the ball in the redzone. Eventually teams will just pin their ears back.

Good play calling (especially since the windows are tighter in the redzone) is about getting the defense to not follow their responsibility.

Its easy to do so when you're not a threat to truly run and have more protection when you do throw.

However, carry on.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was helmet to helmet contact.