cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Really disappointed with the poor tackling and loss of containment last night.

I think Jayden will be good, but until he gets consistent I think we'll struggle to put any teams away.

On a positive note it was a beautiful night for football and I love what they've done to the stadium. Was out way too late for an old guy, but downtown has done a great job of making a great atmosphere as well. Time to go take a nap.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you were at the game you got to see a vid about Kevin and Kylie miniefield. Kevin played cornerback for the devils in late 80s/early 90s and 5 years with bears. His daughter is the senior captain of the devils women’s soccer team. Kevin was a teammate of mine in high school. Proud of him and his daughter.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you were at the game you got to see a vid about Kevin and Kylie miniefield. Kevin played cornerback for the devils in late 80s/early 90s and 5 years with bears. His daughter is the senior captain of the devils women’s soccer team. Kevin was a teammate of mine in high school. Proud of him and his daughter.

Awesome!!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder if we ignored what the defense really was. Michigan State moved the ball and kept imploding. They had over 400 yards. The tackling in that game was better but if not for Sparty shooting themselves in the foot time and again, the Devils are 2-2

The Colorado game shows Daniels taking the next step and Likens opening things up. We should like what we seeing from the offense. It is still in the early stages but it is showing it can be quite effective.

No matter what, they lost and it was a game they should have won. Steven Montez is simply not that good.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe ASU lost this game.

A win would have made ASU bowl eligible.

Maybe a chance against Oregon State or Arizona to get one more win.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave