OT: Antonio Brown

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I mean... just because he deliberately targeted a defenseless player in their head... by using his shoulder instead of his head, doesn't make it any less revolting.

Burfict should join Brown in the "never in the league again" club, scum bags who deliberately injure people don't belong in sports.

That play happened so fast in real time it’s damn near impossible to say. Now because of his reputation it’s viewed as dirty.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That play happened so fast in real time it’s damn near impossible to say. Now because of his reputation it’s viewed as dirty.

He is a pro football player, on both sides of the ball they are forced to make choices in a hair of a second all the time. He had enough time to adjust his angle, lower his shoulder and flat out aim at Brown's head, he knew exactly what he was doing. Seriously... he took 2 full strides before the impact, the idea that he lacked the time and ability to pull up is flat out absurd.

It would have been viewed as dirty if anyone had done it... and because of his reputation I don't think Burfict should be in the league.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He is a pro football player, on both sides of the ball they are forced to make choices in a hair of a second all the time. He had enough time to adjust his angle, lower his shoulder and flat out aim at Brown's head, he knew exactly what he was doing. Seriously... he took 2 full strides before the impact, the idea that he lacked the time and ability to pull up is flat out absurd.

It would have been viewed as dirty if anyone had done it... and because of his reputation I don't think Burfict should be in the league.

Oh he’s a football player? Must be super human right. Bang bang play I see no problem with it. What’s Burfict weight? Running at a full sprint yeah super easy to just pull up and get out of the way

But ok.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Oh he’s a football player? Must be super human right. Bang bang play I see no problem with it. What’s Burfict weight? Running at a full sprint yeah super easy to just pull up and get out of the way

But ok.

Not get out of the way--that would be impossible--but not specifically target the head? Very possible.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bring him in. Larry will mentor

Tom Brady was supposed to mentor AB. That failed. What makes you think Fitz could do better?

BTW - How did Michael Floyd take to 4+ years of Fitz’s mentorship? The narrative that Fitz is a miracle worker for other’s problem behavior is one of the most overblown hyperbole amongst Cards fans

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

it was dirty and Burfict’s reputation as a dirty player is well-earned. He’s human scum and shouldn’t be allowed to play a single down in the NFL ever again.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Tom Brady was supposed to mentor AB. That failed. What makes you think Fitz could do better?

BTW - How did Michael Floyd take to 4+ years of Fitz’s mentorship? The narrative that Fitz is a miracle worker for other’s problem behavior is one of the most overblown hyperbole amongst Cards fans
Yeah he can't make miracles
In every circumstances u can't ask for help if before u don't try to help yourself
Fitz surely is a good example for everyone in the locker room

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Report: Antonio Brown's latest incident 'enraged' Robert Kraft
Kraft, who was on a business trip, became enraged Friday when he heard the details of Brown’s most recently reported incident of text messaging harassment of a former female acquaintance. Kraft and Belichick spoke and decided together to officially release Brown just 11 days after the Patriots signed the controversial star receiver, according to sources.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pa...nraged-robert-kraft?cid=Yahoo&partner=ya4nbcs

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

But ok.
How about not going down and trying to decapitate the defenseless player? Not asking him to stop on a dime here.

Instead of trying to pull up he lunged and made it as bad as possible.

And seriously, the idea that he had no time to adjust what he was doing is nonsense. He DID make an adjustment, he had to go lower and slightly to the right so he could make that disgusting hit.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How about not going down and trying to decapitate the defenseless player? Not asking him to stop on a dime here.

Instead of trying to pull up he lunged and made it as bad as possible.

And seriously, the idea that he had no time to adjust what he was doing is nonsense. He DID make an adjustment, he had to go lower and slightly to the right so he could make that disgusting hit.

I don’t complain when a football player plays football.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

I don't think he was serious with Fitz comment.

However, it takes two. Fitz is an excellent role model...work ethic/professionalism/etc. I would imagine players take notice of that and Larry is open to leading but only if someone is open to learning.

BTW - this had nothing to do with Tom Brady either. It was 11 days and AB is not in touch with reality right now.

One last note...Robert Kraft was "enraged" when he found AB was harassing a woman? Uh...double standard there Mr. Kraft?

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Report: Antonio Brown's latest incident 'enraged' Robert Kraft
Kraft, who was on a business trip, became enraged Friday when he heard the details of Brown’s most recently reported incident of text messaging harassment of a former female acquaintance. Kraft and Belichick spoke and decided together to officially release Brown just 11 days after the Patriots signed the controversial star receiver, according to sources.
https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pa...nraged-robert-kraft?cid=Yahoo&partner=ya4nbcs

Yeah, this makes sense... but what DOESN'T make sense is why they signed him in the first place! Why did this incident somehow enrage Kraft more than all the ones that happened before they signed Brown?

...dbs

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeah, this makes sense... but what DOESN'T make sense is why they signed him in the first place! Why did this incident somehow enrage Kraft more than all the ones that happened before they signed Brown?

...dbs
Remember, the news about the incidents broke after he signed...neither the Pats nor Raiders knew about the civil lawsuit or the claims made by the 1st woman.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

...dbs
Was Kraft paying for a 'massage' at the time of his rage?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Was Kraft paying for a 'massage' at the time of his rage?

Oh please, don't beat that dead horse again. The guy is a widower who got a handy at a strip mall massage parlor. Is that really such an outrageous "crime"?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose