OT: Antonio Brown

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
we need to sign him immediately. No money guaranteed. See what happens. Come on. Kareem Hunt is back in 5 games and he has video of him. It is a sport. We have glorified and put Ray Lewis on NFL shows. Let's not be hypocritical. Until he gets arrested or charged! Sign him

How many warning signs do you need to convince you that this guy is a huge liability? Literally three teams have given up on the guy this calendar year.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we need to sign him immediately. No money guaranteed. See what happens. Come on. Kareem Hunt is back in 5 games and he has video of him. It is a sport. We have glorified and put Ray Lewis on NFL shows. Let's not be hypocritical. Until he gets arrested or charged! Sign him

:biglaugh:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Wow...I was open to trading for him in Pitt but damn was I wrong.

From his antics in Pitt to fake crying/apology in Oakland...I am happy that NE cut him.

Everyone deserves forgiveness and the opportunity for redemption but I don't think AB is there right now.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Too bad he's crazy.

Would be the perfect WR to have next to Fitz and then keep Kirk in the slot.

sigh

Crabtree and Byrd struggling to get open it is though.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Hell no.

The last straw for that Pats was that, at some point in the last 48 hours, he started texting one of the accusers in a group text, he included some of his buddies, he was sending her pictures of her family, laughing at her for being poor and told his friends to go "look her up".

The dude is absolute scum and bat poo crazy. There is no way in hell any team should have an interest.

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
He'll be back at some point.

It's "Town Drunk Syndrome". Somewhere there'll be a coach or organization that thinks they can help him rehabilitate his image. They get dazzled by the talent and think they can be the ones to bring out the best in him.

Because, you, know, he can catch a football really well.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
By the way I said this would not work, and several people told me I was wrong.

I can't resist saying I told you so.
Yeah like you knew he would have a sexual assault brought up...worse 'i knew' take yet. If this doesnt come to light hes one amazing player on the pats....cause 'i knew'

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Crazy thing is before this he was seen as a good kid by all accounts.

You must be registered for see images

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crazy thing is before this he was seen as a good kid by all accounts.

You must be registered for see images
This was before that though. This when I knew he lost it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Patriots still have to pay Brown a base salary of around $1 million unless someone has heard differently.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk