Jalen Ramsey Requests Trade

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I would love Jamal Adams or Trent Williams

I don't see TB getting rid of OJ Howard but I could see them trading Cameron Brate (that is a lot to pay a TE, especially in this offense).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would love Jamal Adams or Trent Williams

I don't see TB getting rid of OJ Howard but I could see them trading Cameron Brate (that is a lot to pay a TE, especially in this offense).
To me, Brate could be more of the type of player Arians wants than Howard. Also, Brate is cheaper long term.

I would give up a 2021 1st for Jamal Adams if we could negotiate an ext prior to the trade.

I would give up a 2020 2nd for Trent Williams with the same conditions.

I would give up a 6th for Drake with a 3 year deal.

With a rookie QB contract, spend now and draft and develop later.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Realistically, who is out there.

Leonard Williams
Jamal Adams
Tremaine Johnson
Kenyan Drake
Xavien Howard
Jalen Ramsey
Trent Williams
OJ Howard
Kyle Rudolfph
AJ Green

Those are probably the biggest names that can be gotten, but only some of them make sense for what we do.

Leonard Williams
Jamal Adams
Kenyan Drake
Trent Williams
OJ Howard
AJ Green

(the CBs are too tough to fit in unless the Cardinals are more serious about unloading Peterson than I think they are. Also, any player added reduces Murphy's role.)

I would take Jamal adam in a heart beat, one of the best players in the league and a leader.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Per reports Jalen Ramsey is playing today.
I'd be shocked if he's suited up at 5:20pm
if so there's no deal to be had

My guess is Keim is going after Trent Williams - Cards have A LOT more issues at O line than they do anywhere on the defensive side of the ball.

At least as LT you'd have an all- pro....the rest are all poo, but 1 is better than none.

Cardinals Current O line PFF rankings
LT - DJ Humphries 61.1 (that's ranked as bad borderline pathetic)
LG - JR Sweezy 70.4 (that's ok - on the low end of ok)
C - AQ Shipley 54.8 (that's below pathetic)
RG - Justin Pugh 64.3 (that's bad)
RT - Justin Murray 51.2 (that's the lowest score I think you can even get)

whereas Trent Williams 74.4 last year (no stats this year) and only allowed 1 sack

That's a HUGE HUGE HUGE upgrade that you take to the bank if the price is right

But if you can swap Peterson for Ramsey - you do it. Ramsey is better AND 5 years younger. PP has to be sliding if he's using PED's AND using masking agents. I'm guessing Peterson has 1-2 years left at CB before having to switch to safety.

Last edited:

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

My guess is Keim is going after Trent Williams - Cards have A LOT more issues at O line than they do anywhere on the defensive side of the ball.

But if you can swap Peterson for Ramsey - you do it. Ramsey is better AND 5 years younger. PP has to be sliding if he's using PED's AND using masking agents. I'm guessing Peterson has 1-2 years left at CB before having to switch to safety.
The people on NFL live were saying that it is more than likely Ramsey gets traded next week. FWIW

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

At least as LT you'd have an all- pro....the rest are all poo, but 1 is better than none.

Cardinals Current O line PFF rankings
LT - DJ Humphries 61.1 (that's ranked as bad borderline pathetic)
LG - JR Sweezy 70.4 (that's ok - on the low end of ok)
C - AQ Shipley 54.8 (that's below pathetic)
RG - Justin Pugh 64.3 (that's bad)
RT - Justin Murray 51.2 (that's the lowest score I think you can even get)

whereas Trent Williams 74.4 last year (no stats this year) and only allowed 1 sack

That's a HUGE HUGE HUGE upgrade that you take to the bank if the price is right

Our defense blows dude! The Ravens had like 3 eight minute drives. Maybe more. The OL sucks, but K1 can mitigate their suckiness. There's no K1 on our defense to offset long, time consuming drives.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our defense blows dude! The Ravens had like 3 eight minute drives. Maybe more. The OL sucks, but K1 can mitigate their suckiness. There's no K1 on our defense to offset long, time consuming drives.

Our defense does not suck. It is mediocre.

The Ravens only scored 24 points, and the week before they scored 59.

If Lamar Jackson can throw like he has been, their offense is nearly unstoppable. I think you will see our D held up quite well when you see how they do the rest of the season.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our defense does not suck. It is mediocre.

The Ravens only scored 24 points, and the week before they scored 59.

If Lamar Jackson can throw like he has been, their offense is nearly unstoppable. I think you will see our D held up quite well when you see how they do the rest of the season.

They scored 59 against a below average college team. I measure a Defense by how they perform after their Offense scores. Baltimore had their longest & most productive drives after we put points on the scoreboard. That's exactly why it's been difficult for our Offense to create any rhythm. Until we create some 3 & outs after we score, in my eyes, our D is well below average. They're playing hard, but without their starting CB's, it's not easy.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Khan is a smart man. Better to rebuild rapport with your top-tier talent than acquiesce to his knee-jerk trade request. This is a reparable relationship.
Or just watch him walk in FA with a 3rd round comp pick in return instead of a 1st + another high draft pick and/or player.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Or just watch him walk in FA with a 3rd round comp pick in return instead of a 1st + another high draft pick and/or player.
If you can convince him to stick around on an extension, I’d rather have the known commodity

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose