Winnable Game

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
This is a winnable game folks. We're at home, against a team without their starting QB. Can we do it?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We can, but a guy like Kirk is going to have to have a break out game in relation to the scoreboard or David Johnson is going to have to have a lot more rushing yards :)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought we would win even with Cam playing. I watched their first two games and am not impressed.

OP
OP
iLLmatiC

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I almost hope Cam tries to gut it through because he looked AWFUL in last Thursday nights game.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Given the way Cam has looked I’m not sure how big a loss he is for them. He has no explosiveness and can’t hit wide open receivers.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Winning in the NFL is fickle for a young team, but the Cardinals have been able to get a feel that it's possible by some late comebacks but you have to learn to win and we just might need a little more experience. It's a totally different game once the fourth quarter arrives and you have to find how one wins at this level. I have seen good teams in the space of three quarters have the position to win, but take a while to figure out how to win, there is no quick fix. All the plays get under a microscope. A young team (QB and coach) cannot have false starts/ holding calls, lapses in execution (one tackle misses his block and you end up losing in a game of inches), missed assignments on defense, you cannot drop that five yard pass and end up with a third and eight late in the game multiple times. This team needs to finally be ahead entering that fourth quarter (hence, a better early start) in my judgement to win till they are able to see how they can win in a close one

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if we're going to be competitive this year long term, they gotta win this sucker. I think they pull it out setting up a nice showdown with the Hawks as a kind of prove it game.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yea Lets hope Cam plays. We lost to Vinny Testaverde when he was called off his couch for the Panthers. I think the Panthers could hold a lottery this week to aelect a QB and we would lose to them . lol. But if Cam plays ....we got this.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a winnable game folks. We're at home, against a team without their starting QB. Can we do it?

Yes we can. I expect the Card's to win.

However I feel our chances get worse if Cam does not play - I can't see how the backup is not better than what he has shown so far this year.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson