"Taco" Tuesday?

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
recently I've expanded my horizons and tried lengua and cabeza tacos. I can say both are good, but Lengua would get the higher seed.

Two of my favorite places to go right now are Maskadores (spelling?) and Taco Chiwas. Eat Tacos!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
recently I've expanded my horizons and tried lengua and cabeza tacos. I can say both are good, but Lengua would get the higher seed.

Two of my favorite places to go right now are Maskadores (spelling?) and Taco Chiwas. Eat Tacos!

Head further east on McDowell - the strip between 24th and 32nd Streets is full of great little taco stands. Some don't speak a lot of English.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I have never seen the guy play and don't know what is going on in Dallas but the comments below make it seem like he is better than someone on our current roster.

SOURCES TELL US
"Really, really talented player. You won't always see it on every play so that is going to be a coach's job to get that out of him. Rushers with his size and athleticism are hard to find and they usually go very early in the draft." -- AFC executive

NFL COMPARISON - Chandler Jones

BOTTOM LINE
"Inconsistent" has been the buzzword that has followed Charlton since coming to Michigan, but he began the process of shaking it during his senior season. Charlton is an ascending prospect with the size, length, athleticism and pass-rushing potential that NFL general managers dream of. What you see today might not be what you get. While his production coming out of college will be modest, he could become a substantially better player as a pro if he's committed to the weight room and willing to absorb coaching. High-impact defensive end with all-pro potential is his ceiling. His floor is solid starter.

PlanoCard

Rookie
Reaction score
I live in the Dallas area and the fans and the media here are all really excited he's no longer a Cowgirl.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

You need to up your game to Buche.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen the guy play and don't know what is going on in Dallas but the comments below make it seem like he is better than someone on our current roster.

SOURCES TELL US
"Really, really talented player. You won't always see it on every play so that is going to be a coach's job to get that out of him. Rushers with his size and athleticism are hard to find and they usually go very early in the draft." -- AFC executive

NFL COMPARISON - Chandler Jones

BOTTOM LINE
"Inconsistent" has been the buzzword that has followed Charlton since coming to Michigan, but he began the process of shaking it during his senior season. Charlton is an ascending prospect with the size, length, athleticism and pass-rushing potential that NFL general managers dream of. What you see today might not be what you get. While his production coming out of college will be modest, he could become a substantially better player as a pro if he's committed to the weight room and willing to absorb coaching. High-impact defensive end with all-pro potential is his ceiling. His floor is solid starter.
id take this all day

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If you dont at least bring him in for a flyer, what is the point of the first waiver claim.

Camshaft

Registered
Reaction score
If we claim him from waivers we have to take his remaining salary which amounts to about 1.25 mil for this year.

Last edited:

The Kraken

Veteran
Reaction score
It's really odd... it seems like EVERY team is releasing guys who check off SK's desired "traits" its almost -ALMOST- as if they take the same calculated gambles on highly talented players with well-documented issues that do not pan out as well as Steve does...

Oh well, as duly noted in this thread, the waiver wire is an SK "buyer's market", he must be thrilled!!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose