Cardinals at Ravens gameday thread 9-15-19

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is why you dont trade Patrick Peterson. His absence is only increasing his value to the team
That was great coverage by Brock. Perfect catch and pass.. it is what it is. But I agree in general. Any lock down corner is worth their weight in gold.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Imagine if we learned QB contain we could have won this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had many chances to get back in the game and to win.

Need to find a way to convert and finish the game strong.

We did beat the spread.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Second gam
Idk dude. The knock was Jackson wasn’t really a pocket passer not to accurate but god he’s looked good so far this year. He’s only running when things break down. Brown looks like a real weapon on offense and we know about the TE and defense.

They look very real

Exactly, this young team goes on a East coast trip and loses by one score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard played gm atleast kept it close...

I like cards future with Murray get him a better oline will help.. and he will get better in redzone

Panthers is a hard but winnable gm with how newton is playing

Goid effort cards

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If we were a bit less cute in the redzone we'd have won this game, or at least be heading to another OT.

Defense looks better than I thought it would, while still not being... good. Murray, IMO, is a stud, made some amazing throws under pressure today.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
At least we’re not complete trash like last season... moral victory are all we have these days.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Generally encouraged by today... I think Baltimore is going to be really good this year, and we were a perfectly executed Lamar pass away from having a shot to win.

Exactly. Only a picture perfect pass took the opportunity away from the Cardinals.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If we were a bit less cute in the redzone we'd have won this game, or at least be heading to another OT.

Defense looks better than I thought it would, while still not being... good. Murray, IMO, is a stud, made some amazing throws under pressure today.

I was wrong about Lamar Jackson. He is a true dual threat. Cardinals aren’t going to win if they don’t establish a run game. 40 yards rushing isn’t acceptable