2019 2nd round pick for Rosen is Andy Isabella WR

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
If Kyler has a similar career to Dalton, it would be a MAJOR disappointment. Don’t lie to yourself.

I don’t get your love for these sub-par/average at best QBs like Dalton, Cousins, & Stafford.
It would be a disappointment, but it would make him the best/most consistent QB the Arizona Cardinals have ever had. Dalton has started more games than Any Arizona Cardinals QB, has won more games than any other Arizona Cardinals QB, and has a better win % than anyone not named Carson Palmer or Drew Stanton.

You're turning up your nose at a perfectly good sirloin, demanding the filet, when the best we've ever had was ground beef.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why is that I am so freaking skeptical of this guy being worth where we took him. He's a good kid, and he is freaking fast and put up good numbers but for some reason I see a number 3 WR. I know he performed well against Georgia, but I also see him performing against them in semi garbage time because nobody had to waste time putting a emphasis shutting him down because they where going to beat UMass anyways. I think he's a body catcher too, more often than not, but at least he can still catch... I am rooting to be totally wrong about him but his hype is something I do not get
Jet - The impression I get is that he's freakishlly fast and may lack other distinctive skills, but may (1) have a bundle of unorthodox qualities that make him special or (2) is a perfect match for a receive in the Air Raid offense.

In short - it probably makes no sense to evaluate him based on traditional WR criteria. He may have unique qualities. (At least, that's the hope).

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be a disappointment, but it would make him the best/most consistent QB the Arizona Cardinals have ever had. Dalton has started more games than Any Arizona Cardinals QB, has won more games than any other Arizona Cardinals QB, and has a better win % than anyone not named Carson Palmer or Drew Stanton.

You're turning up your nose at a perfectly good sirloin, demanding the filet, when the best we've ever had was ground beef.
and with Cincinnati and that horrible coaching staff.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The second round pick is a healthy scratch today.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
To be fair...the pick was questioned at the time as a bit of a reach.

Long way to go but haven't seen anything "special" from Isabella yet.

TJ

Reaction score
To be fair...the pick was questioned at the time as a bit of a reach.

Long way to go but haven't seen anything "special" from Isabella yet.

“the pick was questioned at the time” isn’t a viable excuse for Steve Keim anymore

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disappointing so far. Guess that’s a tribute to our depth. Most of us thought Byrd and Sherfield was camp fodder.

I don't know
Kliff was salivating getting him and planning to have him stretching the field then he saw him practicing and realized he wasnt that good, cause being an healthy inactive for a second round pick doesnt look promising

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
“the pick was questioned at the time” isn’t a viable excuse for Steve Keim anymore

Don't we have to look at overall success of the draft class to evaluate Keim's performance though TJ?

You can't expect every pick to be a success.

It's a second rounder, which makes missing more egregious, but if Murray, Murphy, Allen and Johnson all take starting reps this year, and Miles, Gaillard, and both Thompsons make the team as back ups, isn't that "good enough"?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I don't know
Kliff was salivating getting him and planning to have him stretching the field then he saw him practicing and realized he wasnt that good, cause being an healthy inactive for a second round pick doesnt look promising

too early to give up on him yet juza.

Reactions: PJ1

TJ

Reaction score
Don't we have to look at overall success of the draft class to evaluate Keim's performance though TJ?

How’s Keim’s overall success in the draft? Whatever honeymoon period he had with making questionable picks is over

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

It's a second rounder, which makes missing more egregious, but if Murray, Murphy, Allen and Johnson all take starting reps this year, and Miles, Gaillard, and both Thompsons make the team as back ups, isn't that "good enough"?

That's a great point. Johnson is playing like the 2nd rounder right now.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Apparently, only Keim and Kliff thought AI was worth that. What a crap pick. Traded away a mistake for another mistake.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know it's tough to give up on a second rounder, but I think they would have been better off keeping Logan instead. From what we've seen so far, Logan was a much better returner. For some reason, he didn't run as "small" as Isabella does. Plus Logan could have been a dynamic change of pace threat in the offense. Though Isabella does still have a chance to surprise us by doing something great in the offense.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Meh, not surprising, and for me, not unexpected. He didn't start great in college, instead improved each year, I figure if he succeeds in the NFL, it will be a similar process.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave