The Terror (AMC)

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it has reached its conclusion. 10 episodes.Wished I hadn't watched it, but every episode ended with a cliff hanger.

"In 1848, two real life warships, HMS Terror and HMS Erebus, sent on a Royal Naval expedition to find the treacherous Northwest Passage become trapped in ice near Arctic and face starvation, mutiny, cannibalism and a demonic polar bear."

You must be registered for see images attach

Anyone else watch this?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I couldnt make it through the second episode...

dull

dull

DULL

FRACKING DULL

I was so looking forward to this one.... but holy crap it was like eating sawdust in a heat wave

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still can't figure out how they killed the Terror/Yeti?polar Bear/Monster.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poison. When it ate the bad guys that had gotten poisoned, it too was poisoned, which finished it off.
Oh. I was trying to figure what the chain had to do with it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Okay, as much as I loved this, today I found out that...there's a season 2 on the horizon! I'm like, WTF, how is this even possible? Well, let's be clear--it is absolutely NOT season 2 of The Terror; it is a shameless attempt to use the NAME of the show to promote a 100 percent completely different show. What's it going to be about? It's going to be set during World War II and center on an uncanny specter that menaces a Japanese-American community from its home in Southern California to the internment camps to the war in the Pacific. Tell me again how that fricking relates to the ship the Terror? Oh, wait, IT IN NO WAY RELATES!!!

This is a disgusting attempt to trade on the name of a popular show, and nothing more. Maybe I'd have checked it out otherwise, but I certainly will not be now.

Details here: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...:30:17_ehayden&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_tie

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Never watched Season 1. Started in on Season 2 which apparently a totally different show. Enjoying it so far.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson