OT: Antonio Brown

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good question. Says here the lawsuit was entered into the FLSD docket on 9/10.

...dbs
9/9 officially signed. 9/8 unofficially signed.

So I guess it depends on when he was served.

I just read that docket and if the first two pages are true, why the hell would this be a civil suit and not criminal charges? She is damaged for life, having panic attacks and thinking about suicide but she only wants money? Weird.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good question. Says here the lawsuit was entered into the FLSD docket on 9/10.

...dbs

Right but she had notified him well in advance she was filing the suit and apparently he was supposed to disclose that when signing a contract.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's sure had a rough year plus.

Oct 18 lawsuit alleging he threw furniture out of an apartment upstairs balcony. The owner sued him for damages, and someone else sued for emotional distress because he nearly hit a 22 month old child with the furniture. He settled with the owner, the other one is the child endangerment case that they didn't pursue.

Nove 18 reckless driving. Going over 100 mph, failed to show in court found guilty.

Jan 19 domestic dispute with mother of his child, she said he pushed her down after she asked him to pay for the kids haircut. NFL investigating(ed)

July 19 sued by personal chef. He hired the guy, didn't pay him over 38K. The Chef said that Brown accused him of a mob style threat because Brown found the head of a fish in the fridge!

Aug 19 sued by personal trainer for over 7K. Brown claims he paid trainer what he deserved.

Sep sued by the woman in this suit.

Honestly with all that going on I wonder if she just decided if I don't sue him now he's going to be bankrupt by the time the courts are through with him.

I don't know why she hasn't filed criminal charges, probably just too hard to prove in criminal court since she didn't immediately file a complaint. The only evidence she has is the texts and he doesn't explicitly admit to a crime in those.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right but she had notified him well in advance she was filing the suit and apparently he was supposed to disclose that when signing a contract.
This seems likely, but do we know this for sure? If Brown has plausible deniability he might escape having his latest contact voided.

...dbs

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He's sure had a rough year plus.

Oct 18 lawsuit alleging he threw furniture out of an apartment upstairs balcony. The owner sued him for damages, and someone else sued for emotional distress because he nearly hit a 22 month old child with the furniture. He settled with the owner, the other one is the child endangerment case that they didn't pursue.

Nove 18 reckless driving. Going over 100 mph, failed to show in court found guilty.

Jan 19 domestic dispute with mother of his child, she said he pushed her down after she asked him to pay for the kids haircut. NFL investigating(ed)

July 19 sued by personal chef. He hired the guy, didn't pay him over 38K. The Chef said that Brown accused him of a mob style threat because Brown found the head of a fish in the fridge!

Aug 19 sued by personal trainer for over 7K. Brown claims he paid trainer what he deserved.

Sep sued by the woman in this suit.

Honestly with all that going on I wonder if she just decided if I don't sue him now he's going to be bankrupt by the time the courts are through with him.

I don't know why she hasn't filed criminal charges, probably just too hard to prove in criminal court since she didn't immediately file a complaint. The only evidence she has is the texts and he doesn't explicitly admit to a crime in those.

He is so illiterate he could be admitting or he could be saying those things are ridiculous but his writing is so god-awful that its impossible to even know. Its so ridiculous how bad his writing is. It's below third grade level at minimum.

Drop_D

Rookie
Reaction score

I imagine a primary reason is that she is not a prosecutor. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
What an awful human being.
He obviously has no grasp of the English language so his defense may be he didn't know what he was writing....if his words are any indication of what he's thinking then he truly needs to be locked up in a padded cell LOL

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
5m

At this point, NFL will not place Antonio Brown on commissioner exempt list, as there is no criminal investigation, making him eligible to play Sunday vs. Miami, per sources. NFL has opened its investigation, which will include interviews with Antonio Brown and his accuser.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more look at the Antonio Brown situation. It is reported he did not sign a monetary agreement.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hahaha well that was a short gig in ne....

Was it cause of the 2nd woman coming forward?

He and brady could have been a deadly duo

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This whole thing where he went after the latest accuser - whose accusations were weird but not really that he did anything illegal or violent (he was, after all naked in his own house and covered himself with a towel) is truly bizarre. He is acting like someone who has suffered a serious head injury. Total lack of impulse control. When is he going to go after the absolute subhuman Burfict who is responsible for permanently scrambling AB's eggs?

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the one or two posters maybe three on here and we all know who they are… That are going to come on here and say we should sign him immediately..

:biglaugh:

we need to sign him immediately. No money guaranteed. See what happens. Come on. Kareem Hunt is back in 5 games and he has video of him. It is a sport. We have glorified and put Ray Lewis on NFL shows. Let's not be hypocritical. Until he gets arrested or charged! Sign him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson