Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens Pregame Thread. 09/09/19-09/14/19

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
That's why you need to watch the games. There is a difference between Trent Dilfer in the Super Bowl and Joe Montana.

Jackson is absolutely a piss poor passer for his entire college and pro career so far. The most recent "data point" is a gigantic improvement though and has to be considered when game planning.

-He threw for 324 yards Sunday. In 7 games last year he had 1201 yards. 171yds per game average.
-Comp % last year in 170 attempts: 58.2%. Last Sunday: 85% on 20 attempts.
-He threw 6 TD's in those 170 attempts last year. He had 5 TD's last Sunday.

Your being foolish if you think Sunday is what Lamar has become now.

College:
57% comp percentage on 1086 attempts.
237 yds passing per game. 38 games.

C'mon man.

Saw nearly every game Jackson played at Louisville.He was the only real threat on the team.Not much support at all and his Qb coach was the HC son.So not a lot of teaching going on.Petrino was only concerned with keeping his job and didn`t do jackSh*t toward developing Jackson.He is a work in progress I admit but calling him a piss poor passer is foolish.Nobody says he is Warren Moon or Randall Cunningham...……..

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
That's why you need to watch the games. There is a difference between Trent Dilfer in the Super Bowl and Joe Montana.

Jackson is absolutely a piss poor passer for his entire college and pro career so far. The most recent "data point" is a gigantic improvement though and has to be considered when game planning.

-He threw for 324 yards Sunday. In 7 games last year he had 1201 yards. 171yds per game average.
-Comp % last year in 170 attempts: 58.2%. Last Sunday: 85% on 20 attempts.
-He threw 6 TD's in those 170 attempts last year. He had 5 TD's last Sunday.

Your being foolish if you think Sunday is what Lamar has become now.

College:
57% comp percentage on 1086 attempts.
237 yds passing per game. 38 games.

C'mon man.

Saw nearly every game Jackson played at Louisville.He was the only real threat on the team.Not much support at all and his Qb coach was the HC son.So not a lot of teaching going on.Petrino was only concerned with keeping his job and didn`t do jackSh*t toward developing Jackson.He is a work in progress I admit but calling him a piss poor passer is foolish.Nobody says he is Warren Moon or Randall Cunningham...……..
I think LJ will have growing pains and I think KM will have growing pains.Its part of Qb in the NFl.I know the Kylerkult loves to think KM is the 2nd coming but I think he will learn the hard way this isn`t Oklahoma versus Sagebrush U.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think LJ will have growing pains and I think KM will have growing pains.Its part of Qb in the NFl.I know the Kylerkult loves to think KM is the 2nd coming but I think he will learn the hard way this isn`t Oklahoma versus Sagebrush U.

You should consult a DR, your anti kyler ***** has clearly lasted over 4 hours. There might be a problem.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As opposed to the Kylerknobslobberfest that has lasted for months from many on this board.
Yes you are correct you are both equally obnoxious. No denying that

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some are not so easily impressed and want to see a lot more before deciding .
Lol you're comments have been far from that. Like, he needs to be top 5 in the NFL before you'll even care. You do whatever you want man but he's our quarterback and I'm a fan of any player on my team

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I take back what I said about Carolina. Cam looks done.
It is always tough because you don't know what guys are trying to play through, but if this is his level of play when healthy, you are correct in saying he is done.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't know how this game will go, but I'm hoping that after the game I'll feel good about the Cardinals. And that will happen IF:

A. We win. And then nothing else matters.

B. We lose. But some (more than one) of the following happens.
*KM plays a more even game. Better in the first three quarters, even if not as good in the fourth. And has a better QB rating.
*We score at least one rushing TD.
*Give up fewer sacks than in Week One.
*Get an Int.
*Rush for more yards than last week.
*Crabtree ends up with either four catches and/or at least 50 yards.
*We cover.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jamison Hensley (@jamisonhensley)
9/13/19, 9:54 AM
Ravens TE Mark Andrews and WR Hollywood Brown were absent from Friday's practice. Brown sat out last Friday, and it obviously didn't hinder him. This is first time Andrews has missed practice this year (inc. training camp). Two others not at practice: P.McPhee and Jimmy Smith.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson