R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2019)

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I think this is important to remember when viewing Squeak's performance in the game. Squeak had some positive moments in this game to build off of, but the majority of his play was pretty atrocious.
It was really bad, and there's a ton of players out there who have had a nice game when the other team thought they had it locked up.

I'm still nervous about the guy in anything but fantasy football.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is amusing watching Kyler slide and then seeing him leap up and throw his arms in the air and look at the ref like "Where is my flag? I slid and the defender breathed on me !!" Every time. LOL

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is amusing watching Kyler slide and then seeing him leap up and throw his arms in the air and look at the ref like "Where is my flag? I slid and the defender breathed on me !!" Every time. LOL
This has to be a painful experience for you to have him as your teams QB huh? Lol.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It works for Brady...

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What is the scariest thing for me is that Kyler hasn't learned over the first three weeks to throw the ball away instead of going out of bounds for a loss. I would think that three weeks is long enough to learn that and implement it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Uh this time he slid, was already down, the defender dove down on him and targeted and hit his head. I don’t think I’ve ever seen quite a textbook example of that penalty as that play today. I don’t know why kyler isn’t getting qb treatment, but he isn’t.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What is the scariest thing for me is that Kyler hasn't learned over the first three weeks to throw the ball away instead of going out of bounds for a loss. I would think that three weeks is long enough to learn that and implement it.
I’m amazed that I still see this with veteran QBs but it seems I do every week. Wilson and Rogers seem to be the ones that get this consistently.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Uh this time he slid, was already down, the defender dove down on him and targeted and hit his head. I don’t think I’ve ever seen quite a textbook example of that penalty as that play today. I don’t know why kyler isn’t getting qb treatment, but he isn’t.
As a fan of your own team, any of those questionable after the slide hits he got up from and complained about I'd think you would side with... Apparently not. Lol.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
As a fan of your own team, any of those questionable after the slide hits he got up from and complained about I'd think you would side with... Apparently not. Lol.
Between that one and the late hit outta bounds in the earlier game I’m just scratching my head.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Between that one and the late hit outta bounds in the earlier game I’m just scratching my head.
With all the questionable calls within the NFL nowadays you take what you can get.. I would hope a fan could appreciate that. But thats my take. I don't want a Manu Ginobli or anything but let's be realistic.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I put this in another thread, but I feel it is appropriate here.

After McCaffery's run which put the Panthers up 8 with around two minutes left in the 3rd Q.

5 drives.

15 plays.

Negative 12 yards.

3 punts.

2 INTs.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I put this in another thread, but I feel it is appropriate here.

After McCaffery's run which put the Panthers up 8 with around two minutes left in the 3rd Q.

5 drives.

15 plays.

Negative 12 yards.

3 punts.

2 INTs.

Ugh, terrible! At least we aren't the Bucs, they had an 18 pt lead and still blew it.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch most of the game today, since I was coming home from Chicago, but I left the plane when the game was within three points, and picked it back up 35-20.

There's not really much to say. What I saw of Kyler looked pretty good, and like he was doing his best. This is what I anticipated out of this year as a whole, but he's really been a bright spot.

Now what? I don't know. Does anyone think there's a team we're clearly going to beat this season? Because Kyle Allen took us to the woodshed, Cincy might have AJ Green when they play us, and Daniel Jones looked like a real QB out there today.

I'm kinda lost here.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We played Seattle much better/closer last season and would have beaten them if not for Wilks.

Still - a loss is a loss is a loss.

Can't wait to watch us on the road vs the Bengals.

:stick:

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4 straight losses. Bottom of the division.

Two straight losses to the 49ers after absolutely owning them for the last several years. Even as horrid as we were last season - we swept them.

SMH.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave