Rise Up Light Side

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Creating a Light Side thread which - by definition - means focusing on the positives instead of the negatives...but then linking your positive comments about this year's team to negative comments about last year's team seems counterproductive.

but -- isn't that pointing out improvement vs year ago; hence light side?

also FWIW: Keim made a few big bets this offseason with his job in the balance

one of them was: "Kyler is much better than Rosen."

Part of the evaluation of Keim is noting the two QBs relative performance

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW: Keim made a few big bets this offseason with his job in the balance

one of them was: "Kyler is much better than Rosen."

Part of the evaluation of Keim is noting the two QBs relative performance
100% this

Talking about how much Rosen sucks, or doesn't suck, or shows promise, or never did, or should've been kept or ditched, are all very valid topics for discussion on this board, and no one should be offended about it, no matter how big a torch was carried for Rosen. As long as the topic is Rosen and not how wrong someone was about him, it should be here.

Whether Murray is a huge upgrade over Rosen, or Rosen + Bosa, or other alternative courses of action the team could've or should've taken, are all obviously legit topics here as well.

...dbs

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100% this

Talking about how much Rosen sucks, or doesn't suck, or shows promise, or never did, or should've been kept or ditched, are all very valid topics for discussion on this board, and no one should be offended about it, no matter how big a torch was carried for Rosen. As long as the topic is Rosen and not how wrong someone was about him, it should be here.

Whether Murray is a huge upgrade over Rosen, or Rosen + Bosa, or other alternative courses of action the team could've or should've taken, are all obviously legit topics here as well.

...dbs

Right, great topics for the board, but (regarding THIS thread only) it did seem disingenuous to start a "positivity" thread and immediately toss Rosen under the bus.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats good... Because IMO..special as it is....you were indeed trolling...i refrained from replying because i couldnt do so in a truly civil manner...

Every ban I make I put up for review. Other mods feel I handled the situation well and was not trolling / or attacking other posters.

As I said, there was no intent other than to celebrate coming out of a very dark place.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every ban I make I put up for review. Other mods feel I handled the situation well and was not trolling / or attacking other posters.

As I said, there was no intent other than to celebrate coming out of a very dark place.

P.S. Rosen sucks

FTFY :D :cool: BIM

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Right, great topics for the board, but (regarding THIS thread only) it did seem disingenuous to start a "positivity" thread and immediately toss Rosen under the bus.
This I can agree with, but it looks like everything is resolved to this point.

I'm all on board with a positivity thread, I think it's awesome to have a spot for good feelings.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose