OT: Antonio Brown

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Everyone has to love that the Pats took the bomb thinking....OUR WAY IS BETTER.....and the bomb blew up within 72 hours of them taking it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE media keep pounding BB with these questions....it drives him crazy!!!!!

BB 'How are antoinios feet" "How is his helmet" "How is the rape issue going" "Has he threatened to quit" "What did antonio do today" "What will antonio do tomorrow??'

please please please pound him with questions all about Antonio

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everyone has to love that the Pats took the bomb thinking....OUR WAY IS BETTER.....and the bomb blew up within 72 hours of them taking it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE media keep pounding BB with these questions....it drives him crazy!!!!!

Lol he’s not even phased

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
my brother and I were accused of rape when I was fourteen... by a chick who was upset because we didnt want to play with her anymore. further investigation showed she had made the same charges against three other dudes in the same year.

ten years ago I was accused and fired for a sexual harassment claim... and that one was because the chick got pissed that I wasnt interested in her...she was cool and all but I just wasnt interested in moving forward with any type of relationship. I lost the job and had to move out of state to take care of my son.

chicks lie for a myriad of reasons.

innocent until proven guilty... not suspected guilty...not indicated guilty... but proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

my first thought is always that the woman is lying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
3m

My understanding is that neither the league, nor the #Patriots, knew about the potential lawsuit for WR Antonio Brown before he signed in New England. Asked about that today, Bill Belichick said: “I’m not going to be expanding on the statements that have already been given.”

A friend who's a big Raider fan posted on FB that the Raiders didn't know either and they may have some grounds to go after Brown because the contract he signed had very clear clauses in it requiring him to disclose anything like that and he didn't. From what I've read they have almost no cap impact or money outlayed to Brown because they voided everything having suspended him repeatedly for violations of his contract. Pittsburgh is still eating over 21 million in cap on Brown this year. its' not clear if NE will have to eat cap too if they release him. If the Raiders actually have cap implications on him too you could see 3 NFL teams taking cap hits on a guy not playing for any of them.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I say this every time so why not now, yes women do occasionally make things up, the famous case now a movie of that LB kid who got accused of rape comes to mind. But overwhelmingly women don't lie about things like this because they know the crap they're going to face when they come forward, which is why they often don't come forward.

So far they've released screen shots of texts of him bragging about it, and emails where he appears to admit it. She accused him of first forcibly kissing her, then in another incident he "pleased himself" behind her on the couch, and the last incident he pushed her down on a bed and raped her. In the texts and emails he brags about the couch incident and says he slept with her in bed(again doesn't admit to rape).

He says it's blackmail.

She was his trainer and they apparently knew each other in college so it's not some random woman he just met who decided to get money out of him it's someone he's known for at least 10 years.

I think the interesting thing now is what do the Patriots do, they know about the allegations obviously, it's uncertain if Brown told them before they signed him. If they knew and signed him they're going to get a ton of backlash, if they didn't know one would assume they're going to go after his signing bonus.

There's no criminal complaint yet so I'm not sure what the NFL will do.

No idea who's telling the truth...However, I have a difficult time with her, at this point for 2 reasons: 1) She continued to see him after the 1st incident...that's crazy to me. 2) Her first accusation is through a civil lawsuit...not going to police...These aren't incidents that happened so long ago that the statute of limitations would have run out.

Whole thing is bonkers, to me.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
At what point did she agree to be his personal trainer? After the first incident, second or third? Something doesnt add up to me?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea who's telling the truth...However, I have a difficult time with her, at this point for 2 reasons: 1) She continued to see him after the 1st incident...that's crazy to me. 2) Her first accusation is through a civil lawsuit...not going to police...These aren't incidents that happened so long ago that the statute of limitations would have run out.

Whole thing is bonkers, to me.

I don't know either but she says they weren't dating in fact she saw him like a brother. They met in a church group in college, and then years later he asked her to be his trainer. It is odd after the 2nd incident(the "jacked" one) that she still had contact with him. One of the texts he claims she reached out to him and then slept with him. I don't know what is true but that's the time she is claiming was rape and she said it happened after a group of people at a nightclube, she went to his house to get some food and she says he raped her.

She apparently has had no contact since then with him. His lawyer says they were dating and it was all consensual.

I can't relate to any of this stuff that was part of the whole Jameis Winston thing I had a very hard time relating to a story where apparently him and all his friends thought it was perfectly normal to walk in and watch their roommates having sex with women. That was one of the central points of his defense, she said the other guys watched the assault, they said it was completely normal for them to walk in and watch each other and it was consensual.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosenhaus calls the latest allegations against Brown a "money grab."

ESPN says the claim is for just slighly more than 75K. Typically money grabs are for lots more than that. And of course by doing it this way she almost guarantees he has less money since he's probably going to lose his contract and signing bonus, again.

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
He didn't lose anything yet though except an insurance policy. It only turns out to be a loss if he gets hurt. He's on a one year deal so it's conceivable if he plays and acts like a pro he will get a better deal next year.

Don't kid yourself, guaranteed money is VERY important to NFL players.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of speculating the NFL is going to suspend Brown pending the investigation precisely because he did NOT disclose this to the Raiders, the Pats or the NFL when signing his deals.

They were even talking about it on CNN, the pats are getting a ton of negative pub right now which is why they presumably leaked the news that Brown didn't disclose this. they want people to know they didn't sign him knowing this was coming.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Lots of speculating the NFL is going to suspend Brown pending the investigation precisely because he did NOT disclose this to the Raiders, the Pats or the NFL when signing his deals.

They were even talking about it on CNN, the pats are getting a ton of negative pub right now which is why they presumably leaked the news that Brown didn't disclose this. they want people to know they didn't sign him knowing this was coming.

He was also apparently wearing #1 in practice yesterday, because the Pats hadn't assigned him an official number, yet. Sounds like this whole thing may really blow up this week.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Perfect punishment would be to force the Patriots to have to continue dealing with this. Don't suspend him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was also apparently wearing #1 in practice yesterday, because the Pats hadn't assigned him an official number, yet. Sounds like this whole thing may really blow up this week.

Just read he has #17 today but they still think he won't play Sunday.

And the DA clarified they are NOT investigating this allegation about sexual assault, they were actually investigating a different allegation of child endangerment involving Brown but decided there was insufficient evidence to move forward in that investigation.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the DA clarified they are NOT investigating this allegation about sexual assault, they were actually investigating a different allegation of child endangerment involving Brown but decided there was insufficient evidence to move forward in that investigation.

where have we heard /seen this before? Maybe, like the NFL, prosecutors are more concerned with wins and losses than the possibility of justice. No wonder her legal team went for a civil suit. Wonder what his baby momma thinks. How about what Tom & Giselle think after inviting Brown to live in their house?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where have we heard /seen this before? Maybe, like the NFL, prosecutors are more concerned with wins and losses than the possibility of justice. No wonder her legal team went for a civil suit. Wonder what his baby momma thinks. How about what Tom & Giselle think after inviting Brown to live in their house?

I was more wondering did the NFL and Patriots know about the child endangerment investigation since they didn't know about the other one

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

was the suit already filed or something? How would he disclose it if he doesnt know?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson