So do you think Cards will lose in a blow out?

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So how many of you think the Cards will lose to the Ravens in a blow out? I don't think that will be happening?

The Ravens started their season playing a team that was already tanking before the season even started. I believe anyone could have blown out the Dolphins. So I feel this will be a lot closer game. Will the Cards win, no idea, but if they come out of the gate and play like they played in the 4th, I feel they could.

Is it an easy win for the Ravens, or can the Cards make it a game? What do you think?

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Ravens are damn good...Harbaugh is one of the best in The NFL
Hopefully Suggs can give Vance and KK some insights
Point spread as of now is 12.5

The d line will have to put their track shoes on
And who’s gonna cover Hollywood? Murphy here comes another test

Who knows!!?!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Well, given all the concerns voiced on this board about the OL being the leagues worst, Larry getting long in the tooth, and our defense being extremely soft, and we ended up turning a performance like Sunday in, im going to say the Ravens are going to set another new franchise record for points scored, Kyler Murray will be picked at least twice off batted balls, and Zane Gonzalez goes 1/4.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
What's a blowout? I don't think it'll be 45-3. I think it could be 31-17, with 14 points scored in dead time in the 4th quarter.

This is still a playoff team vs. a 3-13 team. I think the 10 am kickoff is a problem that no West Coast team has managed to solve.

The Cards D has a slight advantage that maybe(?) they've been working against this kid of O and dual threat all offseason.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
31-13. It's not going to be pretty.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't know. One thing I read somewhere is that the Dolphins had no deep safety over the top and were getting burned over and over. They didn't adjust, or at least not until it was way too late.

I don't think we take that approach to our defense.

That said, we've seen many times over the years getting blown out in early east coast games.

Hopefully we buck the trend and show it was more about the Dolphins sucking than the Ravens being a juggernaut.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I give us a 25% chance to win this game. Jimmy Smith is out next week. The Dolphins look worse than the 0-16 Browns.

However, I give us a 5% chance to win the Carolina game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This game could surprise a few people. My hope is that it surprises the ravens.
I agree with Dvontel that we have about a 25 percent chance of winning.
We also have a 25% chance of being blown out.
50\50 says its a competitive game

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This game could surprise a few people. My hope is that it surprises the ravens.
I agree with Dvontel that we have about a 25 percent chance of winning.
We also have a 25% chance of being blown out.
50\50 says its a competitive game

The percentage for a Cardinals blow out win?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is the game I had us pegged to play our best in all offseason, so I guess I'll stick with it. I bet Suggs plays out of his mind and gives us an edge. Unfortunately, I'm very worried about the run, and Lamar Jackson looks like he's improved.

I think we hang with them most of the game, but eventually relent to superior coaching and a defense that can't succeed on effort alone. 17-27 or so.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don’t know. 50/50
50% we’ll get blown out and 50% we’ll be competitive and make it a game but not necessarily win.
Our HC is barely starting a new job, our QB is barely starting a new job, our RT might be starting a new job, Crabtree will be starting a new job. Our 1st road game.
Odds are against us.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't know. One thing I read somewhere is that the Dolphins had no deep safety over the top and were getting burned over and over. They didn't adjust, or at least not until it was way too late.

I don't think we take that approach to our defense.

That said, we've seen many times over the years getting blown out in early east coast games.

Hopefully we buck the trend and show it was more about the Dolphins sucking than the Ravens being a juggernaut.
Jimmy Smith, one of the Ravens starting corners is out so that balances it out some. The Dolphins flat out missed several tackles on short passes that turned into long TD's, if we tackle well that will help. Hopefully our offense plays like it did in the 4th quarter & we get their defense gassed? The east coast thing is what scares me, the Cardinals hardly ever play good in these games.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cons:

East Coast early game
Still saying missing top 2 CB's is a big issue
Ravens just put up a fifty burger with tons of rushing yards
Jackson threw 4 TD passes
Harbaugh and his assistants are fantastic coaches
Ravens have a rich history of outstanding defenses.
Murray sucked for 3 qtr.'s and then did well for 1 qtr. plus 5 batted balls
Oline is at best okayish.

Pros:
Suggs and his inside info on Ravens
Fitz
VJ seems to have a clue
K2 figured some things out against the Lions.
CJ is a beast

So it looks like we get beat and probably spanked. Hopefully Murray figured a ton out and has his nerves settled so his accuracy is back on track.

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we will win. The defense will travel well and improve on last week's performance. If the offense can get going early it will be competitive.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Son of RedRage

All Star
Reaction score
I think that the Ravens are overhyped because they played a team of bums and did what any team would do when playing a team of bums. Hell, I bet whatever D-III school Steve Keim's looking at to choose our next 3rd round pick could beat the Dolphins this year. Don't think we'll win but it'll be close.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave