OT: How 'bout them Browns

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's to say? Beat down at the hands of the Titans 43 -13. Dream team was a nightmare.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
But, fast paced air it out offenses are not suppoaed to lose!

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Baker also hurt his right hand or wrist or something. He had an xray on it (negative). So that might be a concern for them going forward.

Don't know if it was Wilks himself who hurt their defense, but early returns aren't positive.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Baker also hurt his right hand or wrist or something. He had an xray on it (negative). So that might be a concern for them going forward.

Don't know if it was Wilks himself who hurt their defense, but early returns aren't positive.
Ian Rapoport just reported that it is just a bruise.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The real issue was the penalties. I watched nearly the whole game, they had 18 penalties for way over 100 yards, in fact they had over 100 yards in penalties in the first half. Two TD drives by the Titans were extended by penalties, one I think had 4 penalties on teh one drive. They were down 3 points when Henry busted off that 75 yard catch and run TD. It seemed like Cleveland imploded then. Classic case of frustrated young QB deciding to win the game on his own and 3 picks later it was over.

The defense was bad, but the offense and the penalties were a major reason why.

They had 7 OL's when the game started, one got kicked out for kicking a defender in the head, his replacement got hurt. So by the 4th quarter they were actually deciding which TE was going to play OL if they had another injury.

I still like Baker but he does have to learn you can't win games on your own in the NFL.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I don't think Freddie K is going to be a good coach and Odell is a big baby so what happens when they start losing and he's not getting targeted lol

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The system works.
Watch the highlights of the game. One play that has Wilks written all over it in particular. The long TD scored on the Henry screen pass. Notice the horrible pursuit angles the Browns defense took on that play, several of them were out of position also.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose