I LOVE FITZ!!!!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever they pay him, it isn't enough.

Ehhh I love the guy to death but he’s payed commensurate to where he should be. If he was 26 maybe not. Still the Highest earning WR in NFL history the Cards owe him nothing but gratitude.

Last edited:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
He can play til he’s 70 in my book :mrgreen:

Those 2 diving catches were unreal, but it was also Legend being Legendary

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Many on this board were speculating he was on the backside, as if he was going to be just an option we could utilize for a bit, but was getting long in the tooth.

I didn’t believe it then and still don’t believe it. I continue to believe he is the best receiver in the game. Larry is a BAMF.

He is still a 1500 yd receiver.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Once Kyler settles in, we likely see Larry put on a clinic and post great numbers. Larry needs an accurate QB who trusts him. Kyler is probably the closest arm to warner since warner. Larry is the biggest key to this offense clicking.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LoL I thought he was making a joke because I swear the play by play guy today called him Tyler Murray multiple times...

I laughed too, because I'm sure that last year when he played at OU, I also called him Tyler a few times.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Never thought Fitz was done as I keep picking him up in fantasy and starting him each time. Hes the man!

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
The ageless wonder continues his legacy. Can still deliver even at the tail end of his career. Think he is close to top 5 in rec TD's all time after today.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson