We Tied

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolutely would feel like just a tie in any other game for me... This one was different though for how horrible we looked for 3 quarters of the game. I'm not a big moral victory guy.. but this is a game that can really help build momentum into a season. Imo

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely would feel like just a tie in any other game for me... This one was different though for how horrible we looked for 3 quarters of the game. I'm not a big moral victory guy.. but this is a game that can really help build momentum into a season. Imo

So you’re a moral victory guy got it

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you’re a moral victory guy got it
Thanks for reinforcing my point. Yes, this was a great way for the team to bounce back and show they have a pair.. so yes..in this situation, moral victory. But in general, most teams don't pull off stuff like this...let alone most cards teams I've seen for quite some time.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. No it didn’t

So I would be much happier if we would have won but to not lose when playing like high schoolers in the first 3 Qtrs is very positive and feels better than just a tie. When we tied the Seahawks on that missed FG fiasco on a Sunday or Monday night game I punched a hole in my living room wall.

After last year and the start of this year it felt like the gun to my head was taken away and so yes the feeling was joy. To each there own I guess.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we come out of this thing better than the Lions. They had it in the bag. We both come away feeling like we let a win get away, but it's gonna hurt them more emotionally. We just had one of the greatest comebacks in the Arizona era. They went full Detroit.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
With a rookie HC & rookie QB, we got to a rocky start. But, you can bet your a$$ that K1/K2 feel better tonight than Patricia/Stafford. There's a ton that needs to be improved upon, but Murray's ceiling can be special.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are the Lion players feeling the same as the Cardinal players are tonight?

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Not just for this season either. This 4th Q and OT May have just kickstarted the next era of cards football for reals.