Be Honest

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hahaha...Through the 1st 3 quarters, how many fans were thinking, " we fired McCoy for this"?

I don't think I was quite that low, but I was definitely puzzled and doubting.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Never entered my mind - more of "this is what I know. . ." Ha, but a great comeback nevertheless. I would be pissed if i were a Lions fan. Then again, only a Cardinal fan would be happy with a tie!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly I was shocked people were reacting like that. It was Murray and Kingsbury’s first game, I was expecting a slow start.

Fans do get fanatical at times don't they. Calling for Murray to be benched and saying this team would be as bad as last years.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patriots just went up 17 - 0 on the Steelers so the Steelers might be picking #1 overall come next draft.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I never gave up on Murray and expected this from a rookie, I have to admit not as bad in the beginning but not as good in the fourth quarter... but whoa are those who seem to be in a comfort zone of mocking the guy and then having the buffer of "oh, give me crow as I look forward to pissing vinegar the next one" lol

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Kingsbury called the first 3 quarters the worst offense he had ever seen (and took complete blame for it too).

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was pretty upset over a bad game plan, awful defense, and frankly bad mechanics by Murray.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To say it wasn't at least a little concerning would be a lie. But that's what this kid brings...just like Russell Wilson... He could look like crap for 3 quarters then just start lighting defenses up because of that internal clock and fire to find a way and will to win. That's what winners do. That's what he reminded me of today.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To say it wasn't at least a little concerning would be a lie. But that's what this kid brings...just like Russell Wilson... He could look like crap for 3 quarters then just start lighting defenses up because of that internal clock and fire to find a way and will to win. That's what winners do. That's what he reminded me of today.

Totally agree, good comparison on todays game between Wilson and Murray.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Hahaha...Through the 1st 3 quarters, how many fans were thinking, " we fired McCoy for this"?

Only looking at the stats on my phone, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Luciano

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Not quite at the level of Wilks McCoy but I was doubting.