Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Game Day thread. 09/08/19

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DJ should have scored on the run anyways he took the wrong angle but you gotta be tougher than that if you're Kliff IMO. Maybe he wanted to get Kyler a TD, maybe Kyler should have not kept the ball but down there in the heavy formation just run the damn ball.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If the second half looks like the first I expect the K1/KK fanatics to sharpened up those knives to carve up that crow.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Really can’t say I’m surprised at all. Was hoping for something slightly better, but I knew in my gut that Murray would struggle, our o-line is woeful, our WR’s are lacking, our defense is short-handed and outmanned... And this is the first game for Kingsbury as a HC.
Seriously, on paper we really don’t have much of a right to expect anything more than what we’ve seen thus far.

Would be nice if we see some evidence of adjustment and progress here in the 2nd half, but I’m not expecting it to happen. [emoji3525]

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DJ should have scored on the run anyways he took the wrong angle but you gotta be tougher than that if you're Kliff IMO. Maybe he wanted to get Kyler a TD, maybe Kyler should have not kept the ball but down there in the heavy formation just run the damn ball.

That was my impression of the play calling.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

I understand calling a play to give Kyler confidence but don’t get cute from the 1YL. Poor throw to Fitz on the next one.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We get the ball. Hopefully KM can settle himself down and make some good accurate throws

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Offense will turn it around in the second half...maybe, hopefully

Honestly this is just a continuation of last season, awful & boring. Let’s not pretend like the Lions are a good team either, they won’t finish any higher than third in the division and will be lucky if they win 8 games

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Offense will turn it around in the second half...maybe, hopefully

Honestly this is just a continuation of last season, awful & boring. Let’s not pretend like the Lions are a good team either, they won’t finish any higher than third in the division and will be lucky if they win 8 games

The offense has looked exactly the same from preseason

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson