Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Game Day thread. 09/08/19

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Aside from that Amendola play, the D has played well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My God, it's the first freaking game. We're not even at halftime yet. BTW, did you see Rosen play today?

Did not and don’t need to. He doesn’t have the talent we have and yes we have way more then them....

And yes it’s the first game and I’ve seen many suppose a transcendent talents in their first game at quarterback in the NFL just killing it...Deshaun Watson Cam Newton etc. etc.

This is freaking DETROIT AT HOME!

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's funny that we've been on defense for a while now and you're all still bitching about Murray, lol.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did not and don’t need to. He doesn’t have the talent we have and yes we have way more then them....

And yes it’s the first game and I’ve seen many suppose a transcendent talents in their first game at quarterback in the NFL just killing it...Deshaun Watson Cam Newton etc. etc.

At one point, Rosen had a QB rating of 2. And that is AFTER playing for a year.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
I haven't seen the actual plays so I am spared that part.

I also can't comment on anything other than the results which are in the end the only thing that matters. So far it's about the dumpster fire I thought it'd be and if I could sense that and I'm just some guy out there then well it just means there's probably not some hidden genius that is waiting to spring forth and guide the team to greatness.

It feels pretty much like it usually feels rooting for this team. Lots of hype that usually ends in despair. The team usually surprises out of nowhere when it's good.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We'll all knew Wilks wasn't the answer by halftime of the 1st game...Why can't the same be said for K1/2?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You could not have asked for a worst start for this fanchise, Steve Keim is done.