Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Game Day thread. 09/08/19

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
All Rookie QB's take a bit of time to adjust to the NFL. Did anyone think we were going to the playoffs this year? Murray will learn from his mistakes and improve, that's me going out on a limb after watching about 4 drives.
This is beyond a learning opportunity. Murray looks like he’s never played the position in his life

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
All Rookie QB's take a bit of time to adjust to the NFL. Did anyone think we were going to the playoffs this year? Murray will learn from his mistakes and improve, that's me going out on a limb after watching about 4 drives.
Playoffs? No...Cross the 50? Hell yes!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The offense hasn't been terrible, people have been open. Kyler just isn't processing quick enough which is leading to batted balls and taking sacks. We have actually been running the ball ok. Just aren't putting things together.

We look like a team that didn't give our starters enough preseason snaps running our actual offense.
This right here

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This standard offense is so boring to watch I’m glad we gave our exciting gimmick offense!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a good note at least Cleveland won’t be the only team to embarrass themselves today at home

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I forgot about Denver's inability to cover TE's last year. Now I am seeing why.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Baseball is looking better and better for Kyler.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that... this is the guy that’s the transcendent talent that supposed to transform the league according to many on here… Based on that alone he shouldn’t be struggling the way he is or making such stupid decisions.

My God, it's the first freaking game. We're not even at halftime yet. BTW, did you see Rosen play today?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Have to give it to coach kliff...his super secret offense generates three and outs better than any i have séen
Don't forget the O last year where we couln't pass midfield

Our D is already gassed...