Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Throw it away! Don't take a sack.

Superbad

Veteran
Reaction score
If he had thrown it away after making the first two defenders miss that would’ve been a great play. But taking the sack instead of throwing it away was a bad mistake.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And let’s not forget this is the Detroit Lions wait till Baltimore and a real D next week eek

Seriously, they are banged up on defense and stunk last year and we can't get passed midfield. Baltimore is going to crucify us next week.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Not buying Direct TV and having to watch this on Yahoo game tracker is looking like one of my better investment decisions so far so good.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one very obvious thing is Kyler has to learn to throw the ball away. Russell Wilson drives me nuts with it but he's great at it. Murray with the pick and a couple of others just held the ball way too long. He seems reluctanct to run so far.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
All Rookie QB's take a bit of time to adjust to the NFL. Did anyone think we were going to the playoffs this year? Murray will learn from his mistakes and improve, that's me going out on a limb after watching about 4 drives.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Not buying Direct TV and having to watch this on Yahoo game tracker is looking like one of my better investment decisions so far so good.
I signed up for DTV Streaming today. Thank God I get a 1 week trial.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The offense hasn't been terrible, people have been open. Kyler just isn't processing quick enough which is leading to batted balls and taking sacks. We have actually been running the ball ok. Just aren't putting things together.

We look like a team that didn't give our starters enough preseason snaps running our actual offense.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All Rookie QB's take a bit of time to adjust to the NFL. Did anyone think we were going to the playoffs this year? Murray will learn from his mistakes and improve, that's me going out on a limb after watching about 4 drives.

Good luck with that... this is the guy that’s the transcendent talent that supposed to transform the league according to many on here… Based on that alone he shouldn’t be struggling the way he is or making such stupid decisions.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose