Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gilbert is out
Joshua Miles is the next man up?
Probably.
On the first depth chart, it was listed that Cunningham, Sweet, and Lawrence as the back up RT. But now Cunningham has been traded since the depth chart was released, soooooooo….

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have been waiting a long time for the season to start.

So much has been discussed and gone over.

Time for this team to show us what they are about.

After last years teams very poor showing we need to see some improvement.

Make it happen!

Go Cardinals!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have to hope that our swiss cheese Oline doesn't get Murray or DJ injured.

How many time last year did the Dline blow through and be in the backfield before the ball was handed off or was on top of the QB before he could do anything? Too many times.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So pumped only got few hrs sleep to excited to hit dream mode lol but i have plenty of coffee.

God i am hoping Murray plays well and so do the young wrs....

Also be interesting to see if the lbers pick it up now that it's real football

Go cards!

Time to play madden 20 till kickoff!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Have to hope that our swiss cheese Oline doesn't get Murray or DJ injured.

How many time last year did the Dline blow through and be in the backfield before the ball was handed off or was on top of the QB before he could do anything? Too many times.

That's because our offense provided absolutely no imaginative threat to make them pay for pinning back their ears. Our OL was almost as bad when Warner was here. Warner was about as mobile as Peyton Manning, yet salivated when teams did that to him. Last year was an abomination. We had a QB who wasn't NFL ready & an offense being run by Pop Warner coaches.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy thought. Everybody is concerned about the o-line holding up. So am I. I think the lions will be thinking the cards will be throwing short quick passes to get the ball out of Murray’s hand quickly. I’m sure we will most of the time.

So I believe early in the game as the Lions are dropping into short zones will be the best time to look for chunk plays. Now I don’t think Murray is going to be standing in the pocket for 5 seconds very many times. But I think early in the game will be a great time to hit a couple of big plays.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crazy thought. Everybody is concerned about the o-line holding up. So am I. I think the lions will be thinking the cards will be throwing short quick passes to get the ball out of Murray’s hand quickly. I’m sure we will most of the time.

So I believe early in the game as the Lions are dropping into short zones will be the best time to look for chunk plays. Now I don’t think Murray is going to be standing in the pocket for 5 seconds very many times. But I think early in the game will be a great time to hit a couple of big plays.

Newton's third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. In every walk of life, to be successful, you better be prepared to respond appropriately. Teams pinned back their ears last year & spent 90% of the time in our backfield. Why you ask? Because we had almost no ability to respond. Murray won't be able to escape every blitz, but when he does, he'll make teams reconsider pinning their ears back or blitzing ever gap on running plays.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last season it only took one half of football during the opening game to know that Bidwill and SK made very poor choices.
I’m hoping to see improvements starting today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave